Greedo
    Lando Skiff
    Snowtrooper
    and the big winner:
    Luke Tatooine Brown hair
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I just got a very nice Hoth Leia in the mail. It is flawless!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Waiting on my first official eBay auction win (others were unopposed), so I won't jinx it until it's in my possession.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Got 'em! Won a set of 4 figure cases for $76 (maybe a little high, but I got the one I wanted) on Ebay: 2 Vaders, 1 vinyl SW, and the coop dee gracie of the POTF vinyl one. Also a decent copy of an old Ewoks children's storybook, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Got 'em! Won a set of 4 figure cases for $76 (maybe a little high, but I got the one I wanted) on Ebay: 2 Vaders, 1 vinyl SW, and the coop dee gracie of the POTF vinyl one. Also a decent copy of an old Ewoks children's storybook, too.
    Wow! I don't remember any POTF cases, let alone a vinyl one. Is it just the ROTJ vinyl case with a POTF logo on it?
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I just got Bespin Han Solo and C-3P0 with removable limbs. They look amazing! This collection is really taking me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    This collection is really taking me back.
    Amen to that!

Last week I received a farmboy Luke (yellow hair) from an eBay auction win. Has a complete saber tip, tight joints, no dirt. I can't believe the presence this figure commands on my shelf displays! There is a tremendous aura (for lack of a better word) that almost radiates from it. The symbolic power of this figure cannot be matched by any other figure -- at least, not in my possession. It's the figure that "started it all," so to speak, IMO. All I have to do is look at it, and Luke's theme from ANH starts playing in my head. Seriously.

It's not the Ark of the Covenant or anything, but it's still really, really special.

That is awesome!! Luke is now on my short list of figures and I hope to be able to make it the next one I pick up. Finding one in good condition is going to be the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    Wow! I don't remember any POTF cases, let alone a vinyl one. Is it just the ROTJ vinyl case with a POTF logo on it?
    I've sometimes referred to it as a Power of the Force case, since in my false memories, the images on it seemed to include some POTF toys (Barada, skiff, Amanaman, Imperial Gunner, etc.), but yeah, it's just the ROJ logo on the painted artwork vinyl case. None of those (minus the skiff) images are actually on the case as I now realize, but many of the ROJ figures (Biker Scout, Endor soldier, skiff Lando, Jedi Luke, et al) are. Sorry to scare you, LS! :mybad:

Just won a Yoda with brown snake. My Dignitary deal fell through so Im still lookin for one of them......
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car