Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Just got 15'' IG88 in the mail. Needs short gun and bandolier...
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Two More Minty Figures!

Well, I decided this would be about as nice a LUKE STORMTROOPER I could pick up loose, and that weapon looks mighty black. Also, I got a RANCOR KEEPER in a crap package that I am going to free.

Here are the listings:

and

Ain't they some daisies?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Man, that Luke looks almost too good to be true. The paint looks nearly flawless and unchipped. And that price is unbeatable as well. Nice finds.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Just won a complete Dagobah with box and instructions. When I say complete I mean the swamp foam is ALL there. So excited
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Just won a complete Dagobah with box and instructions. When I say complete I mean the swamp foam is ALL there. So excited
    Don't expect it to last long. I bought one in mint condition with the box. Now the foam is similar to an old brownie. All squishy and sticky. Also, when you say complete, did it come with the cylinder that makes R2 "float"? I did not even know that this item existed until I read the instruction booklet.
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

Its all there. Hopefully there is something I can do to preserve the foam, like not touch it, or look at it funny...
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

The foam will eventually crumble, but it seems to do a pretty good job of lasting so long as it isn't touched. I've always wanted a Dagobah playset, but finding them all in one piece is tough.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

They not only crumble but they seem to get really oily with age and stain carpets. This happenned to me with the Dabobah playset and Death Star playset trash compactor foam. I had to cut some of the carpet strands out to get rid of it. Can be really nasty stuff.

A couple of 6:00 am on a Sunday purchases...

IMPERIAL GUNNER, punched, clear bubble- Item number: 250104904462

TEEBO, nothing to write home about, but MOC Item number: 250104907383

Jon, you open all your stuff right? If so, how do you display everything? You must have a nice vintage collection amassed? (spelling?)
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!