Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Anyone here going to C4? If so, is there anything specific you hoping to pick up?
    I have been looking for some vehicles/creatures for some time. Such as: belly-open Tauntaun, to complete the Mini Rigs I don't yet have (forget which ones). Can't have too many vinyl carry cases, either, and maybe some fill in trading cards to complete sets (Wonder Bread set, stickers from SW/ESB/ROJ Topps sets, etc.) Figures are pretty well taken care of, with a few I could improve, condition-wise.

I'm mainly going 'cause the only SW-related conventions I've been to haven't been fully SW (ComicCon, others that slip my mind). It's all about the experience, baby!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Carbonite Han & Coin

Sometimes, ya just gotta take a chance:

Ebay Item number: 260113277278

I never buy from people with no feedback, but I felt okay about this one.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    Do you know I've never seen an AFA 90 piece in person? They look amazing in pictures.
    they sure do, only prob is when you hold them up to the light in the sunshine you can see tons and tons of little dust particles that have settled on the card, i seal mine up completly from the back now so no more dust can slip in there

Just snapped up a loose 12'' Han sans his medal. I hope I can find one at CIV.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I snagged Warok this weekend MOC, the card is a beater, so I am opening him up. I've noticed that in the case of quite a few POTF figures, you are as likely to find them carded as you are loose, and there isn't much of a premium for a carded figure. Anyway, here he is:

Item number: 180120445859
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Bought an Imperial Shuttle shell today for $43. It was super white and had no damage. Missing everything but one wing gun. But the body was an upgrade for mine. Now I just need to upgrade the door and the cockpit cover and I will have a real nice shuttle.

I need the following items to complete shuttle number two:

1 front gun, back gun, side door, cockpit door w/glass

Let me know if anyone can help me out.
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

I am now awaiting that final figure, they should both be here by the end of the week.

I am still missing a few weapons if anyone can help me out:

A Wing Gun
    B Wing Gun
    Bespin Gaurd Gun
    Hammerhead Gun
    Imperial Gunner Gun
    Lumat Pouch and Bow
    Leia Hoth Gun
    Leia Poncho Gun
    Blue Snags Gun
    Tie Pilot Gun
    Tusken Staff x2
    Walrus Man Gun
    Yoda Cane x2
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Just picked up complete 12'' Chewie and Jawa.

Still need Boba, R2, and Stormtrooper
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

My first vintage purchase towards getting a collection of my own! Kinda pricey maybe, but I had funds leftover from selling a bunch of stuff.

You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    I am now awaiting that final figure, they should both be here by the end of the week.

I am still missing a few weapons if anyone can help me out:

A Wing Gun
    B Wing Gun
    Bespin Gaurd Gun
    Hammerhead Gun
    Imperial Gunner Gun
    Lumat Pouch and Bow
    Leia Hoth Gun
    Leia Poncho Gun
    Blue Snags Gun
    Tie Pilot Gun
    Tusken Staff x2
    Walrus Man Gun
    Yoda Cane x2
    Do you have extras of anything? All of the figures I have are complete at this time, but I am sure I have a few duplicates that could stand weapons. There is a vintage weapons trading thread in the trading section you could look at and post your list on. I have made at least five trades based on that thread.