Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    The one Im waiting for COULD be either of the 2, the pic was a little dark. But my bet is the sandy brown. Definitely not blonde or the dark brown.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, missed out on a great find on ebay last night, saw a MIB Land of the Jawas set go for $24, totally forgot about it since I was at a wedding on Saturday, oh well....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I just scored a blue snaggletooth on ebay for less than US$100. It was in great condition, with virtually no boot wear, and the weapon was not a repro. Also scored a complete, boxed SW droid factory plus catalogue and instruction booklet for less than US$30. A good ebay week for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kithaba View Post
    I just scored a blue snaggletooth on ebay for less than US$100. It was in great condition, with virtually no boot wear, and the weapon was not a repro. Also scored a complete, boxed SW droid factory plus catalogue and instruction booklet for less than US$30. A good ebay week for me!
    howsabout some auction numbers so as we can see your haul?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Here's the Blue snag. From the blurry pics it looks pretty bad, but most of the bits that look like wear really are dust or reflections from the camera flash. The actual figure when you get it in your hand is in really good condition, and is probably worth more than twice what I paid for it. Probs more if it was AFA graded. When bidding I was assuming the weapon was a repro because it's button/indent-side-down, but it wasn't - it was genuine. I also worried that the boots were probably a respray job, but looking at it now, I'm certain they're not (I gambled on that one). There is a little bit of wear on the boots, mostly on the very edge of the soles where they touch the ground when standing up. It's just not worn annoyingly over the whole boot. Apparently it was in storage for years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLUEOBV.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	15922

Name:	BLUEREV.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	15923

I might take a decent pic of it tomorrow and post that so you can compare.

So then the droid factory:

Name:	0bbf_1.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	15924

I took a couple more pics today. Mine show the colour and face detail a bit better. I reckon I was lucky considering what I paid for it. There are a couple of playwear marks on the right shoulder and another on the left arm at the inside of the elbow, but I don't mind those. I'd be more bothered if the paint was shabby-looking. I think if it had been sold with my pics, the price would have gone way over what I could afford.

Name:	bluesnags1.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	15935

Name:	bluesnags2.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	15936

While not a toy, it's still a "vintage" item I found: a pretty good condition Story of Star Wars LP (and an Indiana Jones & Temple of Doom LP in great shape, with the poster). Might even break out the record player to give a listen.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Recent purchases.

I bought these today. $20 for all four with original accessories.
    Chewbacca [HK1977](C8.5)
    Walrusman [HK1978](C9)
    Rebel Soldier- Hoth [HK1980](C8)
    Bib Fortuna [HK1983](C9.5)

Although my best deal was an ESB carded Yoda for $15.
    I also found a Lili Ledi Biker Scout for 50 cents along with 5 Admiral Ackbars, Endor Han Solos, and Endor Leias for 25 cents each. No accessories though.

How is the Lili Ledy different? I know some have different weapons
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car