Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Ledy has no COO and has the short mouth piece

Ledy on the bottom of the page
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I lucked out on this one:

It's a loose cloth caped Jawa with the ESB card. I don't know how this slipped under the radar but I got it for only 99 cents, about $6 with shipping included! It's such a good deal, I almost feel a little guilty.... almost.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

ok, i don't know where to post this...
    but i am looking to buy carded vintage figures, if anybody has any to spare pm me. looking to fill in some gaps so condition not ALL important , but should be ok. Of course looking for any 12 backs.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Brain View Post
    ok, i don't know where to post this...

later
    How about the Classifieds here at SSG? A wonderful place.

Lookie here, everbuddy!
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 09-21-2007 at 08:23 PM.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I just add some more instructions to my collection. What I got was: the speeder bike, cloud car, Vader's TIE and the original TIE fighter, the Droid Factory, Creature Cantina, Cantina playset, Cloud City, Hoth Ice Planet and Rebel Command Center. The Rebel Command Center instructions are damaged and I'm a little bummed about that. But I knew that before I bought them, so I can't be too down about it. As a bonus I also got some of the micro collect instruction, a set of X-Wing instruction with the LP logo, and some stickers. I can id the stickers for the Falcon, a TIE (one sure which one off hand), and the 3PO and Vader cases. The others I'll have to look at a little more closely. I had bids in on for the Shuttle, B-Wing, and Ewok catapult instructions, but was grossly out bid on everything but the catapult.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Got myself MIB Droids Side Gunner and ATL Interceptor.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Just got this in the mail today:

I've wanted the Kenner Biker Scout Pistol since I was a kid, so I'm super stoked to finally have one. I think I'll leave it packaged until I just can't stand it anymore.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Sweet pickup indeed! I feel like this thread died a little bit :P
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Just got this in the mail today:

I've wanted the Kenner Biker Scout Pistol since I was a kid, so I'm super stoked to finally have one. I think I'll leave it packaged until I just can't stand it anymore.
    Man, I was going to hit this but my wife cut off my spending for a bit. Great score. It is the first one I have seen in the box.
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

He listed it once and no one bid on it. My brother called me and told me that it only had 20 minutes left, but I was at the store and couldn't get home in time to bid on it. Fortunately, my brother knows the guy who is selling it, so he called me again as soon as the guy relisted it and I jumped on it.

Pretty happy with it and my vintage Biker Scout collection is shaping up nicely.

The Speeder Bike has been opened, but I'll probably start looking for another sealed one next. Of the two loose figures, one is the Taiwan COO and the other is a Hong Kong COO (his weapon got lost in the move to Illinois so I'll get a new one soon). My current mission is to find a loose "short mask" Scout, which I believe is the Mexico COO.

I've heard of Biker Scout figures with Maccau COOs but I've never seen one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scouts.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	16531  
    Last edited by bigbarada; 01-10-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: added info