Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
    WOW! I think I may wait for a show or something and then buy my snags...LOL

vintage astromechs are really hard to judge by photograph. I've seen pictures that look snow white that are actually slightly yellowed.

I need a pop up R2. I'm waiting to see a sealed beater on ebay to open up.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Most recent purchases Yoda, Bespin Han Solo and FX-7.

I found the clean variant of the CW Clone Trooper the other day
    there is quite a difference when you put the clean variant and the original next to each other
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by jediguy View Post
    I found the clean variant of the CW Clone Trooper the other day
    You mean a SW Stormtrooper? I've never heard anybody use the term CW Clone Trooper before.

This is the vintage (1978-1985) section.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post

This is the vintage (1978-1985) section.
    boy am I dumb

ok, as far as Kenner Vintage new acquisitions go, I got a Rebel Commander, Rebel Commando, Weequay, Nikto, Pruneface, ATAT Commander, the green limb variant of Chewie, the red insignia variant of the ATAT Driver, and the shiny variant of IG-88

gotta love getting ebay giftcards in your birthday cards!

I picked up the non variant figures because I decided I wanted pilots and drivers for my mini rigs
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

A toy can be an object used in play. Toys are usually associated with children and pets, but it is not unusual for adult humans and some non-domesticated animals to play with toys. Many items are manufactured to serve as toys, but items produced for other purposes can also be used as toys.
    now THAT is some find
    Iso&Baws

Had to quote that for posterity, sorry
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I just picked up some black Han Solo type blasters to replace some of the numerous blue ones I have. This seller's prices are a bit on the high side, but this guy is totally honest and trustworthy. I also just lost something I wasn't 100% aware of until I saw the auction. The instructions for backdrop that goes with Darth Vader's TIE Fighter. I already have the backdrop and would really like the instructions. I think I could have won it if I had tried harder or been will to spend more. But isn't that always the case with an item you lose?
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"

Well I got another bit at the apple. I guess something went wrong with the winner of the original auction and the seller relisted the backdrop instructions as a Buy It Now. It's a higher price then what other guy won it for and I'm getting ripped off in terms of shipping ($3 for a piece of paper ). But given how rare this item should be (A-Wing or Skiff instructions should be more common this these) I think it's worth it. I'm going to be really mad if these turn out to be a photocopy. But the seller seems pretty legit, so here's hoping he is.

Not sure if this should be here or not but I did pick up the first 3 issues of the original Comic books and issue #11 last weekend at a flea market for $5.