Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Lucifer thank you, I see what you were saying about the Darth Vader being the cheaper and less rare of the 2, 424.00 and change for the Boba Fett one ouch, if I get one I hope I can score one for a little less, then my wife wont kill me, just maim me really bad, .
    The one auction was just the instruction, not the backdrop it's self. The last I saw a Vader's TIE backdrop on eBay I think it went for around $400. If your lucky you might be able to pick one up the way I did. I saw this lot full of miscellaneous items: loose stickers, instructions, a TIE Fighter, etc. and the backdrop. The seller clearly had no idea what he was selling. I got the whole lot for around $80. I really like to get the Slave 1 version at some point, but the price is just a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    My bad, sorry. Thought I was in the October Hauls thread.
    I tease, but if I didn't post a lot to this thread myself I'd likely make the same mistake.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    You mean I can't tell everyone that I bought a Dairy Queen Chicken Strips meal (with Texas cheese toast, fries, and country gravy accessories) yesterday? Darn.

My problem with being able to post in this here thray-ed, is that I have found just about everything I've had on my list (figurative and literal) from the Kenner line.
    Yes as long as its Vintage Style, you can mention it, .
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

I picked up 4 carded ROTJ figures yesterday for $25 each:
    Lando bespin
    Han bespin
    Imperial guard
    Tusken Raider

I'm pretty pumped as I have been looking for these for a while. The cards aren't mint and the bubbles on 3 of them are yellowed (Imp guard is nice and clear) but at this point as long a I have them I'm happy. they are also don't have the pop's removed which is nice.

btw, the price tags on them were $1 at Hills or $ .97 at TRU. Clearanced of course. Oh to go back in time & what fun I could have.

Just received my first AT-AT Driver from the Vintage Line I would say he is C8 has Blaster Rifle (original, so I have been told, if not I aint that bothered as I am collecting them to display not resell (In other words repros dont bother me as long as they look good - shock hang the blasphemer, )).

Finally got myself one of those vinyl SW figure storage cases, complete with inserts. Has texta marks on the insert which I nearly wrecked trying to clean ops:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fenn_4172.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	18498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fenn_4165.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	18499  
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by omnithx View Post
    Finally got myself one of those vinyl SW figure storage cases, complete with inserts. Has texta marks on the insert which I nearly wrecked trying to clean : oops:
    I have about eight, because they're decent at holding those freaky-pose '95-'00 era figures. I found a POTF/ROJ one (my first eBay win), and have a few 'variants' (ESB logo on the SW scene, ESB red/white tray inside, etc.) and duplicates. These are great.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Nearly have my first full Vintage Snowspeeder complete, all I am missing is the Harpoon (this is going to be the most exspensive part for me).

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Nearly have my first full Vintage Snowspeeder complete, all I am missing is the Harpoon (this is going to be the most exspensive part for me).
    Did I ever tell you the story of Darth Pay-Up? ... Ironic, isn't it? He could afford the large vehicle, but couldn't save money on its parts. Is it possible to find this part? Not from the company.

"That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Did I ever tell you the story of Darth Pay-Up? ... Ironic, isn't it? He could afford the large vehicle, but couldn't save money on its parts. Is it possible to find this part? Not from the company.

It's possible to find parts to everything, if you're will to look long enough. I bought an incomplete sandcrawler and skiff. Both are a heck of a lot rarer then the snowspeeder. But after a long search I did complete the skiff. I'm only missing the remote for the sandcrawler, but I've not tried searching for one as intensely.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Amanaman is now in the house.

Anyone else hoping the recession might cause a few folks to choose to unload their collections? I'm starting to browse for lots, hoping there'll be a glut over the next year or so which will cause the prices to fall.

Kinda vulturesque of me, I know....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008