Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    I was thinking of the POTF2 and later product lines' cases. Although, there was a box Vader case in the POTF2 line.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I was thinking of the POTF2 and later product lines' cases. Although, there was a box Vader case in the POTF2 line.
    But that was more like the vinyl vintage cases. I don't remember seeing stores.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Time for a list (LISTS... :drool: ) then:

CASES FROM KENNER/HASBRO TO HOLD 3 3/4" ACTION FIGURES:
    - vinyl Kenner cases (SW logo w/ SW scenes, ESB logo w/ SW scenes, ESB logo w/ "big" Yoda ESB scenes, ESB logo w/ "smaller" Yoda amid ESB scenes, POTF logo w/ ROJ scenes)
    - Darth Vader "head" case (black or rare gold)
    - Threepio gold case
    - Laser Rifle carry case
    - Chewbacca's bandolier strap "case"

(while not really a carry case, the Rebel Transport could hold quite a few figs, and it had a handle)

- POTF2 D.Vader box w/ tray case
    - POTF2 Threepio yellow case ("it talks!" )
    - Millenium Falcon case (w/ Wedge Antilles figure [2 diff. helmets] or w/ Imp. Scanning Trooper)
    - R2D2 TPM case (w/ "rolling" Droideka figure)

Not sure if I missed any, but I think that's it. I would LOVE a Jabba's Sail Barge carry case!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    - vinyl Kenner cases (SW logo w/ SW scenes, ESB logo w/ SW scenes, ESB logo w/ "big" Yoda ESB scenes, ESB logo w/ "smaller" Yoda amid ESB scenes, POTF logo w/ ROJ scenes)
    The only cases I've seen with the POTF logo are mock ups or prototypes. I think you mean vinyl case with ROTJ logo w/ ROTJ scenes.

The Rebel Transport is such an odd item. As I have said before it tries to be a vehicle, playset and carrying case all at once and pretty much fails at all of them.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    The only cases I've seen with the POTF logo are mock ups or prototypes. I think you mean vinyl case with ROTJ logo w/ ROTJ scenes.
    Dang! I always do that; you're right, LS. My BSLOS for my grievous error is below:

"You and me together
    Through the days and nights,
    I don't worry 'cause,
    Everything's gonna be alright.
    No one, no wuh-uh-uh-un."

Bought this MOC ROTJ AT-AT Driver tonight, my first "true" Vintage MOC Star Wars purchase in about two years. Ought to display well.

Don't make me get back into that habit.....I think I've got 11 carded vintage so far....only 80 some more to go!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Don't make me get back into that habit.....I think I've got 11 carded vintage so far....only 80 some more to go!
    Well, you got me beat by 6. Which ones do you have? My little vintage MOC collection, all ROTJ:

AT-AT Driver (coming)
    Darth Vader
    Admiral Ackbar
    Logray
    Biker Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Well, you got me beat by 6. Which ones do you have? My little vintage MOC collection, all ROTJ:

AT-AT Driver (coming)
    Darth Vader
    Admiral Ackbar
    Logray
    Biker Scout
    Make that 5. I received a MOC ROTJ Emperor today. Bubble is clear & firmly attached, but is a bit crushed on the edges; card has some spiderwebbing but is unpunched. All in all, a nice display piece. Got it on Ebay for $24 + shipping.

Well, my hunt for instructions continues. I recently picked up the instructions for the Ewok glider. And for a good price too. But I got charged an arm and a leg for "shipping." I came close to getting a copy of the Imperial Shuttle, but those went for more than I was willing to pay.

That's boring news. The big news I just bought something I said I wasn't going to get. After it arrives I really break the news say what it is, but I until it's my little secret.