Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast

Recent Vintage SW Purchases?

Kind of to go along with my "what do you still need" thread, what are your recent purchases.

I just bought this morning, a Luke Jedi Green Saber with a Snap Cloak.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: Recent Purchases?

What's recent? My most recent vintage purchase was a few months back. I bought some instructions that included the TIE Interceptor and Split Belly Tauntaun.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Now this one I can post in. I just recently started buying vintage figs off ebay and my first one was a Rebel Commando unpunched and I just got my Klattu unpunched. Both are from the ROTJ line and in pretty good shape.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The last vintage purchase I made was The Ewok Village. I got that, 3 Ewoks and 3PO removeable limbs all for 28 bucks including shipping on Ebay about 6 months ago.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Not exactly recent, but in the early to mid 90s I bought DROIDS' Thall Joben and Jord Dusat MOC from the fan club for $20 each. The cards were unpunched and near mint but the bubbles were yellow. Still, that purchase made me DROIDS complete (except for Vlix). I'm still debating on whether to open 'em since the rest of my DROIDS figs are loose too.

I have purchased anything vintage in awhile, but Ive been eyeing vader's tie fighter for a little while now. Trying to find one thats in good condition and a fair price.
    "I have you now."

Here are some goodies I've picked up within the last few months (all loose):
    Sonic Land Speeder
    Tri-logo Boba Fetts (both)
    Imperial Cruiser
    Takara C-3PO (was carded, but I opened it)
    Some POTF/Droids/Ewoks coins
    Ewoks Logray
    Cloud City Playset
    POTF Skiff
    some minor variations, army builders and accessories
    RHPOT Battle Wagon

I just got a Vintage Boba Fett and Luke X-Wing Pilot 3 3/4. Slowly chipping away!

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Very nice, I am working on some more stuff. Basically my problem is my collection is complete so now I am searching for variations and foreign figures to just buy something.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Got a Vintage Han Solo (Small head variant). With the down time between the OTC and RotS, I have a chance to work on my vintage collection for a while.

Sy Snootles lip synchs