Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Re: Recent Purchases?

Just bought a ROTJ AT-ST driver off Ebay. Unpunched and looks pretty decent. Yay me!!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Just bought 5 loose vintage figures that I realized I needed.

AT-ST Driver
    Hoth Luke
    Hoth Rebel Commander
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    White Bespin Guard

Luke's my favorite. I was also surprised at how good the detail is on the AT-ST Driver's outfit. For a figure made in 1984, that's pretty good.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Most recent vintage acquisitions would be Yoda w/Brown Snake ($15.50) & Barada ($22.50), both loose complete, C8.5 to C9.
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

have been buying up stuff on ebay which includes a Rebel Command Center (still on it's way) & tank mini-rig with bubble intact. Ebay is my drug of choice.

Picked up a brown-hair Luke in good shape at Toy Show for about $3.

Quote Originally Posted by vader121
    Picked up a brown-hair Luke in good shape at Toy Show for about $3.
    Nice find! I am working on asome variants, but they keep going a little too high for me right now.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

My first post in this thread. I won a 1977 Tusken Raider last night on eBay. I think it will be one of the oldest figures in my collection. It was open, with no weapon, but the cape was in good condition from what I could tell in the photo.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Dialogus
    Most recent vintage acquisitions would be Yoda w/Brown Snake ($15.50) & Barada ($22.50), both loose complete, C8.5 to C9.
    Dang, that's a good deal on Barada. I paid nearly $10 more mine, which was also complete and C8.5 to C9.

I almost picked up a red ROTJ the "Force" lightsaber the other day. Got out bid in the last seconds.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    I almost picked up a red ROTJ the "Force" lightsaber the other day. Got out bid in the last seconds.
    Doesn't that just burn you when people do that. For every 1 item that I win I think I get outbid in the final seconds on at least 4. Whenever I win/lose an auction I check the bid history and 90% of the time a bid was put in in the final minutes or seconds. People wait like hawks to steal your prey.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It doesn't burn that bad, I do it all the time. 90% of the time its only way to win.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I also picked up a kenner bagged Snowtrooper for $20 at a Toy Show recently.
    Slowly I am getting all the figures loose, bagged, and carded.