Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Re: Recent Purchases?

Well the other day I went to a friends house and noticed he had a green and red ROTJ lightsaber just sitting in the closet so I basically just took them He was nice enough to just give them to me. Great condition, better than green one I already had.

I also picked up a Red Cape Lili Ledy Squid Head! One more step closer, just a few more to go.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Ending a than 6 month drought of vintage purchases, I recent picked out two new items off eBay. The first item arrived today. Its a green Droids (shutters) lightsaber. I'm not a hugh fan of Droids stuff, but this looked pretty good. Its tiny, only about 16 inches when fully extended.

The second item is something really cool and an item I've been looking for on and off for several years now. But I not going to say what it is until it arrives and I have held it in my hands. The guy should be shipping it today and with any luck I get before the end of the week.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    Ending a than 6 month drought of vintage purchases, I recent picked out two new items off eBay. The first item arrived today. Its a green Droids (shutters) lightsaber. I'm not a hugh fan of Droids stuff, but this looked pretty good. Its tiny, only about 16 inches when fully extended.

The second item is something really cool and an item I've been looking for on and off for several years now. But I not going to say what it is until it arrives and I have held it in my hands. The guy should be shipping it today and with any luck I get before the end of the week.
    Thats cool man, the Droids saber is a nice item.

As fo rthe other one, you cant leave us in suspense like that.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    As for the other one, you can't leave us in suspense like that.
    I know what it is... the rare Bespin Luke with double telescoping saber, right?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Won a Kenner Stormtrooper 3 position rifle from eBay the other day. That give me two of the classic roleplay weapons, along with the ANH version Han Solo blaster.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I recently picked up Han Solo (large head) and the Bespin Security Guard (White) from Ebay. They arrived yesterday. Both in great shape!

"Almost there..."
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I recently added a figure to my carded vintage collection. Princess Leia Boushh Disguise on an unpunched ROTJ card. Condition is probably C-8.5 to C-9.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Won a vintage Leia Bespin (Turtleneck variant). First vintage Leia I've
    gotten so far in my quest to complete my vintage collection.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Nearly three weeks later I finally received my mystery item today. I've been wait on the edge on my sit for this thing. What is it? Its the Palitoy Death Star. I've wanted one for a long time, but they've always gone for more than I've wanted to pay. But than there was this one on eBay last month. A good, complete set with the box (which is in really bad shape) and instructions from a reputable seller. And no body bid on the thing, including me! I just spaced the auction all together. But I contacted seller about an hour after the end and explained this to him. The guy was pretty cool about it and said yes he'd sell it to me. The reason it took so long in getting to me is the guy was getting married, so that just might have been a big priority .
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

^ Nice! I've always wanted a Palitoy DS myself, but they usually gp for big buck$.

Sy Snootles lip synchs