Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Re: Recent Purchases?

Thats awesome man, great find. Without telling us the price, it sounds liek you got a good deal though. Congrats!
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I only need about 5 more of these figures in Kenner baggies for a complete set. So...

I just picked up these...

http://members.shaw.ca/doo1/NewJun05.jpg

Well, even the best of us make mistakes. I just bought an unpunched ROTJ Klaatu Skiff Guard but didn't pay the $13.51 I thought I was paying. It turns out I didn't pay enough attention to the little squiggly thing and the location. It's in British pounds and the location isn't Norfolk, VA which is 20 minutes away, it's Norwich, Norfolk. Anyways, my total was about $30. Here's what I bought. My bad.

Edit: All of the conversion prices weren't on the auction when I bid. Just so you don't think I'm a complete tard.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Dont feel bad Slicker, I made that mistake once as well. I bought a lot of Robotech figures for 17 dollars and didnt check location. It was England. The shipping was as much as the figures. Be damn straight the first thing I check is location, then shipping after that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

slicker1138 huh? Thats funny you chose that as your ebay name Slick and rather ironic because mine is hellboy1138.

Couple of terribly original cats aren't we?
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Couple of terribly original cats aren't we?
    Well, for this one I'm gonna fall back on the rusty but trusty great minds line.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Care to guess what my ebay username is?

A few terribly original cats, aren't we?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Vintage Luke, ANH, Blonde version. Been chasing this one a long time.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Recently just picked up the last three figures I needed to complete my vintage set, Anakin Skywalker, Amanaman, and Barada. Now I have the full set of vintage. Only need a decent split belly tauntaun and the rancor to have a complete beast set.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Over the last two months I have been heavily into filling out my vintage collection. So far, since May, I have bought an Imperial Gunner, Romba, Han Carbonite, an A-Wing Pilot and I actually got ahold of a really nice vintage A-Wing off of ebay (only $140).