Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    I just got in the mail a ROTJ carded Palitoy Klaatu. The card is almost perfect but the bubble is yellow and has a ding and a crack.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

i just got a esb carded yoda(clear, dinged bubble...bent card...upc removed...for 24= shipn. looks good in a starcase!)

I've just done the impossible. A feat in vintage collecting on par with finding a DT saber figure or rocket firing Fett. I have successfully taken an incomplete Tatooine Skiff and completed it. Back in the summer of 2000 I bought a Tatooine Skiff. It turned out that this Skiff had three missing parts, both rear legs and part of one of the fins. For the past five years I've search eBay everyday in a never ending hunt for those parts. That hunt ended today. I've received the final piece, the right rear leg, today. I will say it took less time than I thought it might have to do this.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

A big congratulations Lusifer. I haven't gotten the nerve to spend that much money yet on a vintage item but I've seen how much them things have gone for on Ebay and you've got quite a piece there.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

My latest acquisitions

I have recently picked up the following ...

Imperial Shuttle = love it! Always wanted one. It's complete and has good color. Not yellowed.

Mail-away display stand = these are the L shaped ones that, for some reason, I had trouble getting. In great shape. Got it at a Toy Show for like $10.

A friend of mine for an early Christmas gift gave me a Vintage ROTJ X-Wing Fighter STILL in the original Box!! HOLY CRAP!!! I was floored. I didnt expect that at all! Wow!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thats a pretty sweet gift Ji'dai. I just picked this up on Ebay as I lost the helmet to my original one.

My ebay win
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This purchase is about a month old now, but there has been some problems with this it and was hoping to resolve them before posting. Any how, I finally got a red the "Force" lightsaber. The problem is that the seller said it had the ROTJ logo on the handle. What I got was an ESB version. I'd rather have the ROTJ version because I have memories of these. It's a minor thing, but is the major reason I hadn't bought until now. The seller has ignored all my communications and forced me to leave neutral feedback.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Tonight I won a slew of Vintage accessories and a complete C10 Imperial Gunner. Another hard to find POTF figure I can scratch off my lest. Got him for $38. The weapons should complete a bunch of figures I have. Still struggling on a few accessories though.

I have a Black Bespin Guard and a Pruneface cape on the way now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I just won a complete tusken raider figure, been looking for a good one for awhile!