Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    I just won Hoth Han and Chief Chirpa from rebelscum vintage - apparently they're figures that were used in the making of their photo archives. Total cost, including shipping: $11. My total is now at 40, though 2 of mine don't have their weapons.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Woohoo! I just got a slew of original accessories and was able to complete: Jedi Luke (w/ green saber and sewen robe), Logray, Trenchcoat Han, and the Hoth Rebel Soldier. I got the Imperial Gunner with the accessories. he's in great shape, his decals are perfect! I'm now at 65/97 Vintage figures!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I updated my accessory haves/needs in the Vintage Trading section...

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...273#post452273

Score! I have General Lando and the A-Wing Pilot on the way now!

I just ordered a boba fett with weapon and chewbacca with bowcaster

not really a recent purchase, but I just found in a box in my closet today a blaster for my vintage Hammerhead that I had lost a long time ago!

Its like something welcome poping up to say Have a nice day!

And now it turns out that I have Barada on the way to me now.

I'm runing out of plastic snap-cases for my figures. Need to order some more.

Hey! I recieved General Lando and the A-Wing Pilot in the mail today! Both arrived in perfect condition. Almost like they were never played with. Lando's cape is in excellent shape.

Wow, nice score on those POTFs Jayspawn, you must be getting close.

I just made a deal for 10 more figures, supposedly all in C9 or better with original weapons. Total cost was 11.35 (CDN) per figure, shipping included, which is close enough to my "guideline" of $10/figure. That will bring my collection to 50!

EDITED: I adjusted my entry in the weapons trading thread (and also snuck in there my EXTREMELY TINY list of complete figures up for trade).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Thanks jjreason! I'm at the stange of my journey where I can see the end but not there yet.