Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    My most recent vintage acquisition was not a purchase, rather a gift: a pipe-stem for my Jabba set, sent to me at no cost by a friend in another part of Canada. God Bless the collectorhood!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I got my Dewback in the mail and it was in great condition. One more piece I never had as a child.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    My most recent vintage acquisition was not a purchase, rather a gift: a pipe-stem for my Jabba set, sent to me at no cost by a friend in another part of Canada. God Bless the collectorhood!!!!
    Ha, one of the first things I resolved to do upon getting on ebay was to complete my Jabba the Hutt set. All I had was Jabba and his pedestal. The pedestal had all of the knobs, but was missing the pipe, bowl, and gray stand. Fixing it up with all its parts got me into the fun of completing my toys rather than buying them new...
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I got lucky and found a complete Jabba set for 20 bucks on ebay. I had the Jabba already, but finding one thta cheap was easy enough to purchase.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Found the 3PO carry case at a local antique store. It was the first time Ive ever seen it in person so I had to get it.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

What did ya pay for it if ya dont mind me asking.

Would have been all over that like white on rice too.

Have I just been missing out or are these not that common?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

The Vader one was more common, the 3PO, I have only seen once as a vintage toy. They were released during ROTJ, I guess most people had 2 vaders and didnt need this one.