Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 757
  1. #141

    Curses!

    Got Leia on Friday. The tape was missing across the top leaving only the residue. I asked the seller and he said saw that the tape was discolored on top so he removed it before shipping. He told a friend he did it and the guy told him he had basically destroyed the value of it, so he is going to refund my money.



    Oh, well, the quest continues...

    But man, she is a really beautiful piece.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

  2. #142
    Sorry to hear that, it look like a real nice figure&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  3. #143
    That bits. But a lest the seller was honest and you're getting a refund. There are too many sellers out there these day who wouldn't to do that.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    He told a friend he did it and the guy told him he had basically destroyed the value of it, so he is going to refund my money.

    But man, she is a really beautiful piece.
    Was it a complete refund and a return of the figure? Or did you negotiate a partial refund and get to keep it? If the condition of the figure itself is as beautiful as you say, I'd have tried to "take just a little off the top." Might be too late for that advice, though, sorry.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Was it a complete refund and a return of the figure? Or did you negotiate a partial refund and get to keep it? If the condition of the figure itself is as beautiful as you say, I'd have tried to "take just a little off the top." Might be too late for that advice, though, sorry.
    I thought about doing that, but I would really like a sealed example, and I only have so many dollars!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

  6. #146
    I've been going through a Vintage dry spell latley. I've has my $ tied elsewhere and there hasnt been very many authentic vintage stuff online to get.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

  7. #147
    He refunded my shipping as well, which was very good of him. Alas, I had to buy the new Gentle Giant statue instead!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

  8. #148
    Picked up 4-LOM ( or so he was 1980; now he's Zuckuss), Hoth Luke, HothLeia, Squid Head, Jedi Luke, all complete and an AFA graded Han Hoth, loose.

    Boy, I started out just trying to complete the original 12...now I find myself saying, "Well, maybe just a few more." Addictive little hobby we got here.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDubya
    Picked up 4-LOM ( or so he was 1980; now he's Zuckuss),

    Boy, I started out just trying to complete the original 12...now I find myself saying, "Well, maybe just a few more." Addictive little hobby we got here.
    Nah, he's 4LOM 4ever. In fact, as Billy Joel sang: "He's always a 4LOM to me."
    Star Wars addiction should be called plastic meth... but it's oh so good!
    "That's what Sheev said."

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Nah, he's 4LOM 4ever. In fact, as Billy Joel sang: "He's always a 4LOM to me."
    Star Wars addiction should be called plastic meth... but it's oh so good!
    Hear hear -- 4-LOM to the end. Picked up four more yesterday: Rebel Commander (Hoth), Rebel Soldier (Hoth), IG-88 and a nicer C-3PO (old one was thrashed and loose.)

    Anyone know an online dealer who has a robust selection of weapons and accessories? Or do you all just use ebay?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO