Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Today I got a mini-rig, the MTV-7, complete with ROTJ box and instructions (although not MIB). What a wonderful little vehicle! Hasbro should really look into releasing low-cost, smaller vehicles like these for the market today.

I also got a Hoth Rebel Soldier w/tight joints and great paint apps.

Waiting on a Hoth Stormtrooper and a Vader w/unbroken lightsaber tip.

Mini Rigs rock(ed)! As long as they're not like those lame-o Deluxe figures from the Hasbro POTF2 wave, I also think this current buying public would consider them, especially with no more films due out anymore. Except for the rare Kenner POTF Mini-Rigs, I have all the other ones, and I like them all.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Poncho Luke, Gammorrean, and CC pilot came today.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Got my Snowtrooper yesterday. Beautiful! I noticed there seems to be a paint variation on vintage Snowtroopers... some have separate black eyepieces, while on others the black bleeds into the area between the eyes.

A friend recently sold me R2 w/ scope, Chief Chirpa and Romba for cheap. They dont include their weapons but I mainly wanted them just to get Romba. Shouldnt be too hard to track down his spear.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Actually finding Romba's spear might be very difficult. Romba and Wicket don't share the same spear. The colors are slightly different, as are the details. Wicket's spear has sharper details, where as Romba's spear less sharp. The color differences don't show up real well in this photo but the details do. Side by side it pretty clear. By most people assume they're the same and don't look.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I've heard about that. I'm still doing research on it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Gee, been quite a while since I've posted here at SSG......

Recently won Warok ($38) & Han Carbonite ($44) on eBay. Both loose & complete, in great condition altough Warok didn't come with his coin. Fair enough deal I believe.....

Happy New Year to all here !!!
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

Picked up EV 9D9 last night. 3 to go.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Picked up EV 9D9 last night. 3 to go.
    If it's a loose figure, check out the cool mouth opening feature, one of my disappointments in the POTF2 version.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(