Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    Yeah I didnt even know about that until recently........I actually bought another one today......I dont know why.....

Oh well, maybe I can trade one of em.

*****Im starting to work on my collection room tonight, Im sooo excited*****
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Won the following for 95 cents plus shipping. Mostly bid on it for the turret set. I have a complete attack base already, but for less than a buck, who gives a s**t.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow! What a great score. Congrads.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Nice!

Just got another Lando General in a lot of vintage figure for 9 bucks.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

I was able to finally score a Carbonite block and coin for my POTF Han recently. Just waiting now to get it in the mail.

This pretty much completes my vintage figure collection.
    All except a real vinyl cape Jawa (not including the Droids & Ewoks figures either even though I have some).

Today I got a 2nd Snowtrooper, to pilot my MTV-7.

I also got a blue blaster for my Hoth Han, who was blaster-less.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Nice!

Just got another Lando General in a lot of vintage figure for 9 bucks.
    Does he have a cape? If so would you be willing to part with it?
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

Unfortunately the Lando I have right now has a repro cape........but if you need a nice looking copy..
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Started my mini rig collection

Picked up the CAP2, MTV7, MLC3, and a tripod laser cannon.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Finally got Vader today. I already had a carded ROTJ Vader, but I needed a loose one to complement my growing loose Vintage collection. Vader really dominates my small collection, looming over the snowtroopers. I can almost hear the Imperial March...

Waiting on a complete Luke Bespin, R5-D4, white hair Ben Kenobi (missing tip of lightsaber), and Bespin Lando (smiling teeth) & Lobot.