Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    Just go to Photo Gallery-Collections and click on vader121.
    I posted 5 more last night.

I have so much more stuff but I simply have no room to display.

Very nice vintage collection. Just a quick question, how much of the collection is saved from childhood?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Although I did save most of my Star Wars stuff from my childhood most of the items you see in the pics are not from my childhood. I played with my stuff extensively so most were in used condition. The only thing that I can think of that is from my childhood is the Remote control Landspeeder.

I have an idea for a new thread...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by vader121 View Post
    Although I did save most of my Star Wars stuff from my childhood most of the items you see in the pics are not from my childhood. I played with my stuff extensively so most were in used condition. The only thing that I can think of that is from my childhood is the Remote control Landspeeder.
    I love the SW Vans you have. I never saw those as a kid. You can see some of my vintage displays I set up at work for a SW decoration day.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Thanks KidHuman. The vans don't have the big wheels in them and I don't have the rip cords but I like them better this way as I can display them. I got them off ebay several years ago.

Just won an ATST Scout Walker. Super excited to get this and the ATAT in the mail!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

This week I got a Bespin Luke, yellow hair, complete with orignal blaster and lightsaber. Pretty good shape, tight joints.

Also got white hair Ben Kenobi (broken tip saber) and R5-D4. Man, R5 sure brings back good memories. I never had R2 as a kid, only R5, so that little droid has special meaning for me. Its label is a little off white but I'm not complaining.

It will be hard to find any droid with a nice all white sticker after 30 years or so right now.

Well, today I received a Bespin Lando (Smiling teeth version) w/weapon, and Lobot. Lobot is sans weapon, but he was a package deal with Lando.

Lando Calrissian is one of the coolest of the human character figures, I think. Old smoothie. Mine is nearly like new, though as I said in another thread, that's not a big deal for me. He will fly my vintage Twin Pod Cloud Car, as my old Lando did in Days of Yore.

Lobot is possibly the most boring vintage figure, ever. Of course, one can't welll have Lando in his Bespin duds without Lobot, right?