Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    I have a few ebay bids pending right now, which would give me my first "new" vintage figures in nearly 6 months. I'd really like to finish off my ESB run, and this group would give me 60% of what I need toward that end. :fingerscrossed:
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Just won Large Head Han and Turtleneck Leia. Now I have both variants of those. Yippee.

BTW how the heck do you post photos in the collection area? Maybe Im blind but I couldnt a way................
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I recieved my supplies from Brian's Toys. I reunited several figures with their original weapons and cataloged them. Always makes me happy!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I just won a Rebel Transport for $31 off ebay. It's all there except a gas mask but I have a ton of those. Pretty happy as this is one of the few items I don't have. Now just have to wait for it to arrive.

This weekend I won a Hoth Leia and a Death Squad Commander, both in really great shape. I also picked up a vinyl ESB case with the Yoda art. I like the Wampa case better, but the price was right. $24 bucks with shipping and it looks almost new.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Picked up the following:

Complete speeder bike
    Vehicle Maint. Energizer complete with tools
    Brown hair Luke Bespin
    Bespin Han
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Today I received a loose Bespin Guard (white) with his original cardback included. Now Smiling Lando can relax a little more.

The 41-back card has numerous checkmarks where the kid who had it originally marked off what figures he had, I assume. Kind of neat.

Heres the small amount of vehicles I got these last few days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05574.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	15023  
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Very nice AT-AT, seems to be in good condition.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, nice looking items!!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car