Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Just grabbed Rebo, Droopy, Hammerhead w/ both black stands and silver flute for $25
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I just bought a Glasslite C-3PO MOC
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

This is my latest purchase brought a few weeks back an afa 90 POTF imperial dignitary with clear bubble http://threads.rebelscum.com/photoga...00/ppuser/3858

Just bought a loose Dignitary and the cheese stands alone.........

Thats a sharp AFA 90 there!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

That is a great AFA 90. I'm a fiend for AFA graded figures; I'm currently tracking a complete, graded set of the Kenner Indiana Jones figures. They display so great in those acrylic cases, and if you trust the AFA, it garauntees the condition you're looking for when you make a purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDubya View Post
    That is a great AFA 90. I'm a fiend for AFA graded figures; I'm currently tracking a complete, graded set of the Kenner Indiana Jones figures. They display so great in those acrylic cases, and if you trust the AFA, it garauntees the condition you're looking for when you make a purchase.
    Cool stuff.. I love the cases too, know alot of people hate afa but for ultra rare stuff it is quite essential if u ever plan to sell with all the customs and fakes out there such as the rocket fett

I am sure with the added interest on the new indiana film too they might be even more desirable

I just got a vinyl caped Jawa
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Nice one. It's legit? I cheated and made one just for display.

Scored huge this week BTW; I have a co-worker who's Mom packed all his and his brothers stuff away when they stopped playing with them (1985 or so) -- he has the complete run of G1 Transformers, nearly every vehicle and figure from GI Joe 1982-85 and a smattering of Star Wars and ESB items. All of them are are in immaculate condition. In exchange for my helping him sort out and sell the Transformers and Joes, he paid me with the Star Wars stuff. Nabbed the following for free (essentially), and they are almost all complete and look nearly untouched:
    2 Patrol Debacks
    Tauntaun solid belly
    Greedo
    Hammerhead
    Walrusman
    Snaggletooth
    2 Luke Skywalkers
    R2-D2
    R2-D2 with sensroscope
    Darth Vader
    Boba Fett
    2 Death Squad Commanders
    1 white Bespin Guard
    2 TIE Fighter pilots
    2 R5-D4s
    2 Ben Kenobis
    2 Large head Hans
    2 Chewies
    2 Yodas (both missing gimer sticks)
    2 Tuskens
    2 Jaws (no cloaks or guns)
    a super golden, shiny tight C-3PO
    2 Star Wars Collector Cases, with unused label sheets and inserts.

Yeah, I'm a happy camper today.

Awesome score dude, congrats. I would have worked for that stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten