Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    No, unfortunately I have plenty of figures but no extra weapons.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Biker Scout MOC
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

In the past month, not much (been distracted by the modern line):

Han (big head)
    Hammerhead (TIIIIGHT neck!)
    R2-D2
    Dengar
    Bossk
    Death Squad Commander

All complete with weapons. I'm nearly done with the vintage line for a while... gotta find a decent Threepio and Stormtrooper.

Well my Yak Face arrived today, however, I wasnt home to sign for it so he is at the post office and I wont be able to pick him up untill Tuesday

Since I had it out, I took some pics of the Special Offer Dagobah playset I got a while ago. It's 100% complete and in C9 condition. I think I only paid $25 for it, and its definitely one of my favorite pieces. I'm not sure how great of a deal it is to include a Jedi Training Backpack, I think that should have come standard...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC071342.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	15557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC071352.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	15558   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC071382.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	15559   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC071372.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	15560  
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Nice looking Dagobah set, foam looks great! But from what I hear, don't touch or it will be sticky and wet!

Yeah, that's a beautiful Dagobah set. It's tough to find one with the foam still intact!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

1 and 2

Went to the post office today and received my first two Vintage figures, Hooray! Paploo POTF with coin sealed on card along with the MAN General Madine. Pictures to come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Biker Scout MOC
    Nice! Me too, he just came in today. Mine's probably a C6.5 card though. I bought it as an opener, so I would have my first "fresh" Biker Scout figure (every one I've had up to now has been a secondhand figure); but I just can't bring myself to open it. So I actually bid on a couple of other MOC Biker Scouts and just won one today.

I got four new figures in today, they were all intended to be openers, but I'm going to leave them carded for a little while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4figures.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	15578  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Good looking figures, yea, it's hard to decide if I want to open some of the carded ones I'm starting to get in, but I do want to have a nice loose collection to display, cause no way in hell I can afford to get some figs carded....it just ain't gonna happen!

I remember the tiny little moment of joy whenever I would open a new Kenner Star Wars figure as a kid and that's becoming a rarer and rarer experience. So, I will likely open all of these at some point just to experience that again.

Nowadays, I have a feeling of dread when opening Hasbro's figures, because I've been disappointed so many times by figures that look great on the card, but fall short when they have to stand on their own.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis