Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    wow, that shuttle is really something!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Sniped another good buy tonight, ROTJ Nikto on card, for 14 and change.

You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Well, not a purchase, but a guy at work gave me the 1978 SW Stamp Album complete with SW stamps. It has a crease on the cover, but other than that its in damn fine shape and makes a nice addition to my collection.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

12'' Boba Fett, near complete
    Imperial Gunner w/ pistol and nice shoulder emblems - only $30
    Hoth Leia w/ pistol
    Sandperson w/ staff
    Yoda w/ brown snake
    Tie Pilot w/ gun

I bought these for their weapons, except the Yoda. I just wanted another one

A photographed 8x10 of Larry Thomas, aka The Soup Nazi from Seinfeld, personalized to my sister for her b-day. Shes a huge fan
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Vintage Imperial Shuttle shell - nice and white with both wing guns $50. Now I just need to upgrade my cockpit cover and side door for a very mint shuttle. I have an awesome box and the intruction sheet.

4 vintage 12" w/ boxes for $350. Boxes are in pretty good shape. Box flaps are not folded. All but Luke had the colored insert. All had the catalog and the customer care "dollar", leia had her hair instruction book.

Leia w/ dress, socks, belt, and one hair circle
    Luke 100% complete
    Chewbacca w/ no accessories
    Han missing only the medal

In my collection already I had Han's medal, Chewie's Bowcaster and bandolier strap with all 12 clips, Leia's combs and one shoe.

My 12" collection is almost done. I still need:
    one Leia shoe
    One IG-88 grenade
    Jawa gun and belt

Boxes:
    Stormtrooper
    Obi-Wan
    Jawa
    R2
    IG-88
    Boba Fett Star Wars box, I have the ESB one

I would like to get saber upgrades for Obi and Vader. Both have a white stress mark in the blade.
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

Quote Originally Posted by sjd9299 View Post
    Vintage Imperial Shuttle shell - nice and white with both wing guns $50. Now I just need to upgrade my cockpit cover and side door for a very mint shuttle. I have an awesome box and the intruction sheet.

4 vintage 12" w/ boxes for $350. Boxes are in pretty good shape. Box flaps are not folded. All but Luke had the colored insert. All had the catalog and the customer care "dollar", leia had her hair instruction book.

Leia w/ dress, socks, belt, and one hair circle
    Luke 100% complete
    Chewbacca w/ no accessories
    Han missing only the medal

In my collection already I had Han's medal, Chewie's Bowcaster and bandolier strap with all 12 clips, Leia's combs and one shoe.

one Leia shoe
    One IG-88 grenade
    Jawa gun and belt

Boxes:
    Stormtrooper
    Obi-Wan
    Jawa
    R2
    IG-88
    Boba Fett Star Wars box, I have the ESB one

I would like to get saber upgrades for Obi and Vader. Both have a white stress mark in the blade.
    Wow, if you've amassed that collection of yours by buying everything piece by piece, then that's really impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by sjd9299 View Post
    one Leia shoe
    One IG-88 grenade
    Jawa gun and belt
    If you come across any of the following in your search for those pieces, please keep me in mind, and Ill do the same for you:

Han- Medal
    IG88 - short gun, strap, grenades
    Boba Fett - gun, missle, 1 thruster
    Stormtrooper - gun
    Leia - brushes
    Complete white R2
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Wow, if you've amassed that collection of yours by buying everything piece by piece, then that's really impressive.
    All I can say is I buy em when I see em. I buy whole collections and indiviual pieces. My toy collection is absolutly stagering. You can see some of my good stuff here:
    http://www.jamestownpublicschools.or...oy%20Room.html

I have not added these recent acquisitions to the room yet. Those pics will be coming soon.

If you think there are alot of toys in there, you should see the stuff that does not fit in there. 3 sheds, 2 attics, 1 garage and a partridge in pear tree full of more toys. But the stuff in there is some of what I consider the good stuff.
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page

That's pretty amazing stuff, I haven't seen GoBots in years!

I noticed 4 Biker Scout figures, are those the 4 different body types for the vintage figure? I know about the short mask version (made in Mexico, I believe) and I own the Hong Kong and Taiwan versions. Do you also have the Macau version? I've never seen that and have no clue what the differences are. You wouldn't happen to have some more detailed photos would you?

That's pretty amazing stuff, I haven't seen GoBots in years!
    I just bought a few more Go Bots too. Got Geeper Creeper, Tux, Stallion, Guardian Command Center w/ box and Thruster w/ box

I noticed 4 Biker Scout figures, are those the 4 different body types for the vintage figure? I know about the short mask version (made in Mexico, I believe) and I own the Hong Kong and Taiwan versions. Do you also have the Macau version? I've never seen that and have no clue what the differences are. You wouldn't happen to have some more detailed photos would you?
    I could get you more detailed photos. From left to right they are 1 Hong Kong on boots, 2 no COO short mask, 3 Taiwan, 4 Hong Kong on thighs. All the vintage figures on the wall are each different in some way. Color, sculpt, county of origin, etc.
    I am Toyhunter80's