Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    CAREFUL! You could sell just the box alone for a pretty good take!
    I actually never thought of that. I'm sure there is some collector out there with a loose Shuttle who would love to just buy the box with all the inserts.

Anyways, considering my current luck with finding MISB vehicles, I'm tempted to sell my loose A-Wing and try to find a MISB version that I can open up.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Looks like I'm not the only one who's slowing things down for buying new stuff.

I recently won an auction for a Nein Nunb and the Rebo Band, just waiting for those to come in.

Also, a carded A-Wing Pilot:

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yeah, I have a photo showing in 2 weeks so Ive been putting my $ into that. Frames, matting, and prints add up really fast.....

Ive been watching ebay a bit, but Im pretty interested in some, well a lot, of G1 Transformers after seeing the movie. It brought a nice childhood flashback.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I decided that I NEEEEEEED a G1 Megatron, there just aren't enough realistic toy guns out there ; but I think I'm willing to settle for the reissue.

Yep, and I NEEEEED Soundwave + tapes.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I decided that I NEEEEEEED a G1 Megatron, there just aren't enough realistic toy guns out there ; but I think I'm willing to settle for the reissue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Yep, and I NEEEEED Soundwave + tapes.
    I'd take all of those as well. My mom wouldn't let me have Megatron as a kid. Something about being a very realistic toy gun turned her off. As for Soundwave, who knows. I just didn't have him.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

this is the absolute worst time to buy transformers!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Yeah thats for sure, Ill be waiting quite some time...
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    this is the absolute worst time to buy transformers!
    That occured to me yesterday when I was browsing ebay for G1 Megatrons.

Heck, I've waited 23 years already, what's another 6 months or so?

Am I lost? Is this a Star Wars or Transfomers discussion thread?

NP, my favorites was always Soundwave. Had a few of the cassette figures for him but never had him.

In fact I only had a few Transformers as a kid ...

Insecticons = Shrapnel, Kickback, & Bombshell
    2 cassettes = Ravage & the red guy
    1 mini spy
    The bulldozer Constricon

Had a few Gobots too but they were pretty lame.