Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 757
  1. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    That's boring news. The big news I just bought something I said I wasn't going to get. After it arrives I really break the news say what it is, but I until it's my little secret.
    We could play a guessing game! You give a hint, the audience members get a guess!

  2. #652
    We could play guessing games, but I'm not sure there's a clue I could give you that would give it away. Instead I'll do my talking with a photo.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

  3. #653

  4. #654
    Awesome! What a beautiful piece! I have to make do with a repro (but it still looks great on display, and always draws my eye), maybe one day.......
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

  5. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    We could play guessing games, but I'm not sure there's a clue I could give you that would give it away. Instead I'll do my talking with a photo.

    Nice. I got the loose cloth robe jawa this summer for $5 bucks. Yours takes the cake. Nice item. How much did it cost you? Loved the jawas as a kid. Got the 3 3/4 inch counter part his taller brother the 12 inch Jawa. Still got it. Jawas were one of my favorite figures of the original 12 3 3/4 besides Chewbacca and Stormtrooper. The Stormtrooper, Jawa, Sandpeople and Death Squad Commander were the first figures you could army build. Can never have enough of those original Kenner figures.

  6. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by indyjones1981 View Post
    Nice. I got the loose cloth robe jawa this summer for $5 bucks. Yours takes the cake. Nice item. How much did it cost you? Loved the jawas as a kid. Got the 3 3/4 inch counter part his taller brother the 12 inch Jawa. Still got it. Jawas were one of my favorite figures of the original 12 3 3/4 besides Chewbacca and Stormtrooper. The Stormtrooper, Jawa, Sandpeople and Death Squad Commander were the first figures you could army build. Can never have enough of those original Kenner figures.
    Thanks. To the best of my ability to tell, it's real and not a repro. If it's a fake it's very good fake. As for the price ... I normally don't like to talk about the price I've paid for any of my stuff. Let's just say it's over $200 and was nearly out sniped.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

  7. #657
    Bought this last week and it came in Saturday (oddly enough while I was watching More American Graffiti at the time).

    Very happy with it, especially the almost complete lack of discoloration on the bubble. There are also more than enough flaws on the bubble and the card to assure me that this is probably not a recard. The only real annoyance is that his staff has broken loose from the tape and is rattling around loose inside the bubble.

    Now if the price sticker just had the price crossed out and "2 for $1" written on it in blue magic marker, then this would be my "holy grail" figure. However, this is probably as close as I'll ever get to owning that one Barada figure that I failed to buy way back in 1986.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baradaMOC.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	22388  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

  8. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The only real annoyance is that his staff has broken loose from the tape and is rattling around loose inside the bubble.
    Boy they just don't mean toys like they use to. You should write letter complaining to that that staff came loose after only 25 years, after all Kenner does care.

    Seriously though, that's a nice find. That bubble looks great.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

  9. #659
    Nice score! I'd love to get back into collecting Vintage figs....I think I'm at 11 so far.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

  10. #660

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO