Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    This is the greatest.
    That one is pretty good, but the best has to be this one.

Easy game play, gets progressively harder, and greatest video game soundtrack ever.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

This was one of my favorite games I played on my old Mac - Battle-Girl. Great arcade-style gameplay, and an excellent techno soundtrack.

I'm really enjoying Super Mario Galaxy 2 so far....just started playing it. Really great sequel to a fantastic game.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

i died too many times, but that robot dinosaur game was &*(%^*ng awesome!!!! Funny too!!!!!!!!!!!

ROOOOARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grimlock would like!!!!!!

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    :shovel:

While it's not a true "video game," but it does have video images and it is an educational game, The Oregon Trail was awesome. Some of the greatest game phrases ever! And... Target is apparently making a card game version of it.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

While it's not a true "video game," but it does have video images and it is an educational game, The Oregon Trail was awesome.
    Ehh I'd say its a video game.

As for myself I'd say Super Mario Brothers or SMB 3. Everyone had it, everyone played it, everyone loved it.

Played too many good games to pick the best one of all time. Doubt I could even narrow it down to a best one per console except for maybe the most dismal of systems, like the Virtual Boy for example (Virtual Boy Wario Land would be my answer for that).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

While it's not a true "video game," but it does have video images and it is an educational game, The Oregon Trail was awesome. Some of the greatest game phrases ever! And... Target is apparently making a card game version of it.
    It had video elements and a digital interface, that's a video game.

There's a parody called Organ Trail, it's a zombie version of the video game, it was kinda fun.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I actually dug up this thread (a la zombies) to discuss the new OT card game from Target. Cannot buy it online from them (but now you can pay the scalpers' ransoms on auction sites ), apparently as impossible to find in stores as to actually win the card game itself. Looked fun, but I have given up the search with so many different conflicting "stories" the employees have told me of when it would be put out (coughemployeepurchasescough). I am put out; I have died of Dissin' Target.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

I actually dug up this thread (a la zombies) to discuss the new OT card game from Target. Cannot buy it online from them (but now you can pay the scalpers' ransoms on auction sites ), apparently as impossible to find in stores as to actually win the card game itself. Looked fun, but I have given up the search with so many different conflicting "stories" the employees have told me of when it would be put out (coughemployeepurchasescough). I am put out; I have died of Dissin' Target.
    All indications point to it hitting store shelves yesterday on August 7th. Its still too early to give up just yet. Just keep checking back at the store.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection