Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs up mabudon, you were right: 2-1B IS in Episode 3 ! ! !

The new Insider said that they had to decide if ol' Twobers "rolls or walks" so how cool is THAT ?

I heard rumors of this but I was delighted to see it in written form.
    I'm sure he'll be CG this time but it will just be great to see him back on the silver screen (where he belongs).

"Take care, sir" INDEED !

Re: mabudon, you were right: 2-1B IS in Episode 3 ! ! !

Okay, I had to make a foray into the land of spoilers to read this!

Awesome! Now the circle is complete. A full 99% of OT characters now appear in the prequels at some point or another.

Hopefully he will have a mohawk and gold earrings to reflect his more youthful nature.

"Take care, fool!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[QUOTE=El Chuxter]Awesome! Now the circle is complete. A full 99% of OT characters now appear in the prequels at some point or another. QUOTE]

I'm still waiting to see if a young General Dodonna appears in ROTS, but at this rate, I wonder if we are gonna get a scene of Lando and Han as youngsters in some throwaway scene (wouldn't surprise me, although I can't see why it would be neccessary).

Ah- Sorry it took so long to respond, Caesar... I've been busy blasting FX-7's in Battlefront and shovelling snow.....

of course I was right, I wouldn't fool around about such important matters as the return of the 'Deuce, brother, you know that

I hope with all my being that he gets off at least one line, I think a tear will roll down my cheek if that happens...... and what with him having a direct hand in the creation of Vader makes him a medical robot that is truly more than meets the eye

And finally, to be a fly on the wall at the "rolls/walks" discussion
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I guess that means Hasbro will pump out a new version of him will " Super Knife stabbing action".
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

We need a new 2-1B figure...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    We need a new 2-1B figure...
    I don't think so. What more could be done with the POTF2 figure? Maybe arm and knee joints, but Kenner nailed it back in the day.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Turby, if you ever talk against a 2-1B remake again, I'll run you off these boards forever !

Seriously, to answer the question though, well if indeed he DOES roll, then they need to redo those hooves they gave him.

I agree with you that they nailed him back in the day but come on, I just bought the newest Dengar on clearance for $2 USD and we surely didn't need another cut of the Danger Man.

Mabudon, it never even clicked for me until right now. Of course he will be in it to help with Vader since he works on Vad's kid later on. I'm so dumb, I couldn't see the "G-Lu rhyme" coming.
    I agree with your comments regarding The Deuce and I gotta say, I know I risk disappointment in hoping for it but maybe if he comes across well in ROTS, Hasbro will go back to the 12 inch line and finally greenlight your idea for an Electronic 12inch 2-1B with light up belly and "Take Care, Sir" voice feature.

For crying out loud, we DID get an electronic TC-14.

Caesar, your new signature etc. nearly killed me Bro, that is some funny stuff.... now I gotta think of something good......

And since we're on the subject of The Deuce....
    I was trying to think what his name might mean... JediElf came up with a good one that neither of us can remember but my first thought was a Sherlock Holmes reference, as in 21-B Baker Street...... If I remember the other one I'll post it, natch.....

One thought, too- in the "cut" pieces from ESB there were shots of the Deuce with his legs retracted, studying the dead tauntaun from the deleted Wampa attack scene.... (you can see it in the widescreen but it's really not focussed on)
    If his legs telescope like they look like they would, he wouldn't have any flex in them.... Rolling- dunno why they wouldn't build his lower half like a treadwell droid....
    So, what I'm thinking is that the Deuce actually has pogo-stick like legs and springs about making nice wet "BOIIINNNGGGG" sounds... think about that for a sec, it'd be totally AWESOME
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Sounds like some f'ed up android concoction out of Speilbergs' AI!

Uh-HUH HUH!!! He said Deuce!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]