Anyone else watching this? I'm not normally one for reality shows (or television in general, for that matter), but having caught the other previous seasons of the pseudo-celebrity train wreck extravaganza I just had to tune in for this new season. For those not in the know the premise of the show is that they take a group of has-been and also-ran celebrities (past seasons have showcased such talents as Vanilla Ice, Tammy Faye, Eric Estrada, Flavor Flav, Brigette Nielsen, Dave "Uncle Joey from Full House" Coulier, Ron Jeremy, Gary Coleman, MC Hammer, Vince Neil, and Emanuel "Webster" Lewis among others) and put them in a house together "Real World" style to see what happens. This season "stars" Chris "Peter Brady" Knight, rapper Da Brat, Verne "Mini-Me" Troyer, Joanie "Chyna" Laurer, Jane Wiedlin of the Go-Go's, and models Adrienne Curry and Marcus Schenkenberg.
Some things I learned from the first episode:
- Peter Brady is not only a pretty cool cat, but he's also frikkin' ripped!
- Chyna is a royal [woman who is not nice] (she stole Mini-Me's specially designed little person's room!) and doesn't really seem to care when her nipples are showing.
- Da Brat is a snob...or a "brat" if you will.
- "America's Next Top Model" (Adrienne) loves to be naked and isn't above taking a job as dinnerware!
- Jane Wiedlin is pretty hot for a little chick who's getting on in years (and also occasionally likes to be naked).
- Mini-Me = comic gold. Mini-Me drunk = comic platinum. Mini-Me drunk and NAKED = comic nirvana. Mini-Me drunk, naked, and peeing on the floor = comic...well, far too hilarious for words (and just a little bit sad to boot)!
Check it out if you can.