Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper

http://www.galactichunter.com/photo....bikerclone.jpg

This is really cool! I wonder if the ones in the movie will really have wheels, or if this is just for play value? I can't tell how different this Trooper is form the ROTJ version, but we may finally have an awesome biker scout.

Mods - feel free to combine this, the boga lizard thread, and any other thread about random new stuff into one thread.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper

The Biker Scout sculpt is cool, but seems stupid to include in a prequel. Hope they release it later with an accurate ROTJ speederbike though, wouldn't be hard considering they just have to retool a few things.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I like it. The scout is awesome, even though it looks like a rehash. The bike is ok, but I love the originals so that might be hindering my opinion.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It looks so EU to me, but then again so do the last 2 SW films. I'll pass on this one.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, I think the Bike looks a little too 'American chopper' for me.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I am sure the wheel is for the play value...I havn't seen any wheel yet!!! In a way, I like it, probably will pick one up!
    Last edited by adultstarwarsfreak; 01-11-2005 at 10:46 PM. Reason: goofed

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke Skywalker
    Yeah, I think the Bike looks a little too 'American chopper' for me.
    LOL, yes that's it! The designer must love that show. All it needs it one of those bigold FAT tires in the back.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'll no doubt get it but I'm getting really tired of everything being so exotic. How about just making a very striped down speeder bike without all of the frills. Compare the Model-T to the cars of today it's not all colorful and brimming with detail. Uhhhh, George is such a friggin' idiot.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I like it and think it will be a nice edition to the fleet of speeder bikes already available. Is the scout trooper the same as the green uy from the lego set?

I hope Carl gets one of these bikes on Aqua Teen...."Sweet nectar, my back tire is raddddd, meatwad!"

Seriously, this bodes well for my continual complaint that I want a retooled Speeder Bike with a VOTC-style Biker Scout. Nice looking piece, if not TOO pricey I'm sure I'll buy 4 for a squad in a diorama...

I'll laugh my butt off if these have the patented American Chopper Goodyear Tire in the movie. Maybe they cruise around Coruscant????