Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

those losers are already in line for ROTS...

Ahhh, just heard on the radio that a person identified only as "Rick" is already in line for ROTS somewhere in L.A.

We all knew this thread would happen soon, I'm very to be the starter...

Discuss....
    Last edited by mabudonicus; 01-13-2005 at 06:50 AM.
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Re: those losers are already in line for ROTS...

Yeah, you'd think Rick McCallum would have better things to do then wait in line for his own movie. Then again, maybe George doesn't let him watch it until it comes out.

ZAP!!!
    I was wondering how many posts it would take for a rick Mc joke

Although, to be fair, it wouldn't surprise me if even GL himself doesn't let himself see it til it hits the bigscreen (see TPM)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Getting kicked in the balls is bad enough, I sure wouldn't wanna wait in line for it.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I wonder how much money these people have that they could sit in front of a movie theatre for 20 some-odd weeks. And if mommy is sending food to them, where do they use the restroom? It all baffles the mind. I know 2 weeks before it comes out, I can get advanced tickets without waiting in line. What an idiot
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

why do people do that. in my area, we can just get the tickets a couple of days before it opens.

HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Same here, i pick the tickets up two weeks in advance for the first showing and i have no problem seeing it. "Rick," assuming hes even a real person, is the type of geek who makes me ashamed to be a geek. This will even further reinforce the stereotype of us being a bunch of losers. Way to go "Rick," you punk b...
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

amen to that.
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Same here, i pick the tickets up two weeks in advance for the first showing and i have no problem seeing it. "Rick," assuming hes even a real person, is the type of geek who makes me ashamed to be a geek. This will even further reinforce the stereotype of us being a bunch of losers. Way to go "Rick," you punk b...
    Should we get a posse together and go beat the crap out of him?

In a funny twist of fate the theater will decide not to show Star Wars on opening night and will wait until 2 weeks after it's Nationwide release to show the film.

Instead they will be palying "Steel Magnolias".
    May the force be with you.