Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dirty Scout Trooper

Is the POTJ line the only one that has the dirty scout trooper?

I've heard rumors that the OTC, POTC and Battlefront scout troopers also came in a dirty version, but I don't recall seeing photos of any of these.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Re: Dirty Scout Trooper

As far as I know the POTJ one was the only dirty one made and at that I think it was the first issue and was tough to get.

I've got a dirty joke to tell: A Scout Trooper rolled in the mud.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yes the dirty Scout is/was HTF. I got one via collection sell off. It was only i nthe POTJ line. I thought the OTC was going to have it as well, but it didnt. Early Checklists had 2 biker scouts on it, so rumor was both were coming out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I've got a dirty joke to tell: A Scout Trooper rolled in the mud.
    Don't quit your day job!
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

And here I always thought the clean POTJ scout was the HTF one. I remember seeing quite a few dirty ones on the shelves, but no clean ones.

You can also get a dirty scout in the Target exclusive accessory set, but I think they screwed that one up and assembled the mid-section backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    And here I always thought the clean POTJ scout was the HTF one. I remember seeing quite a few dirty ones on the shelves, but no clean ones.

You can also get a dirty scout in the Target exclusive accessory set, but I think they screwed that one up and assembled the mid-section backwards.
    Same here. I only found one clean POTJ Scout, but several dirty ones. I have yet to see a dirty OTC version, but then again I only saw one OTC Scout at retail. The two or three POTC Scouts I've seen so far were all clean ones.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Actually it was the clean one that was HTF. I have a ton of dirty ones. My apologies for slipping up there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Don't feel bad KH, I'm confused almost all day. But somehow my brain snaps out of it when I'm working

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Don't feel bad KH, I'm confused almost all day. But somehow my brain snaps out of it when I'm working

You're the Lucky one then.

I stopped by one of the local dealers yeasterday and found both Scout Troopers on POTJ cards for $14.00 each, despite the fact that the clean was so much harder to find.

I actually lucked out when these hit. I was living in Hawaii and a local Wal-Mart got tons of the clean Scouts, I ended up buying about 2 dozen for trades. I would go there and buy about half of the ones hanging on the pegs. First time there were about 10, so I bought 5 and left the rest for other collectors, then a few days later I went back and bought a few more, on and on for about 2 weeks. I ended up with a lot of good trades because of that Scout.
    May the force be with you.