Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Titanium Clearance at Wal-Mart

I was shocked to see these on clearance already. 3 bucks in my hood. They went fast as two days ago they had about 60 pieces at retail and today they about 10 at clearance prices. Just got Slave1
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Titanium Clearance at Wal-Mart

These haven't even showed up at where I live.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Interesting that they would be cleancing these since we haven't seen them up in the Cleveland area either...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

What I found odd was that they had only showed up a week before. I guess the new plan-o-grams dont show spots for them. I didnt see one on the sheets from the reset they had hanging.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I still haven't seen these in person.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Same here. I'm not even sure if I know what these are. Could someone possible fill me in? Are they MM?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

They are micro machines. Slave1, Falcon, TIE and I thin kX-wing

Ive only found Slave I and the Falcon, but theres an X-Wing and Tie, or so I thought. I was lookin in some toy magazine (Lee's?) and aparently theres a Y-Wing too? Never even heard of this one........
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I think I'd pick up a Falcon for my desk if I found one...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I've been looking for them around here for weeks and haven;t even seen a trace fo them. If someone could pick up a set on clearance for cost plus shipping it would be awesome. If they are the same paint jobs as the old Galoob ones (as they appear to be), I'd be happy with 1 of each MOMC. If they are different a second set to open would be awesome.

Thanks,
    Joe