Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ebay

Re: Ebay

Here's my latest buy. I totally ripped this guy off. My sweet victory.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I think it is a fair deal, seeing as how the figures were opened. With shipping, you paid about 11.00 each.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I got em' because they were cheap and they'll do until I can get better looking ones to fill in.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thats a good price Slicker
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sry this is a little off topic
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...954109262&rd=1
    but look at the quotes very closly on the right hand magazine rofl

I picked up Geo War Room2 today at Target for $1.26. Cant have 2 with out 1 so I bagged it on Ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

Gotboth for under 15 bucks, which isnt bad considering they were 20 bucks each set at the get go.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If ever I find better ones I'll sell these ones off if anyone wants them. Don't hold yer breath though cuz I ain't buying doubles until I get them all.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

My newest Ebay purchase was a little pricey and I think I overpaid but I need it and and I bid like 3 days ago not thinking I'd win. Click
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That package was recieved, Slick. I could've PM'd, but whatever!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    That package was recieved, Slick. I could've PM'd, but whatever!
    Well, apparently I got my A-Wing in the mail so that's another thing off my small list of needs/wants.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!