Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ebay

Re: Ebay

Yet another vintage Ebay purchase. A 77bk AT-ST driver that looks pretty good. Here.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

WOW! Nice score!!!
    May the force be with you.

I second that! I really like the back of the card though. Its too bad todays arent like that, i could spend hours just looking over the back with all those figures pictures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Damn nice pick up SLickster...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I won a Gentle Giant "Han in Stormtrooper armor" bust, but I'm not sure if I paid to much. If I said it here I would probably be banned from this thread for not going with the theme which seems to be "good deals found on eBay".
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

How about a mint condition vintage loose IG-88 with weapons for $5.50 shipped!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

May the force be with you.

Yet another vintage SW fig for me. I've really gotta settle down on these but this is my first carded ESB figure and the price seemed right. Click
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Yet another vintage SW fig for me. I've really gotta settle down on these but this is my first carded ESB figure and the price seemed right.
    Are you made of money? And if so could you send me some?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Slicker chomping up the vintage figs. Nice grab again
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks guys. Spending that much is a little more than I'd like right now but from what I've seen the ESB figs go for a little more than that so I couldn't resist.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!