Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ebay

Re: Ebay

Great guys indeed, just buy what makes you happy even if sometimes it may break your wallet
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Guys, I have a question for you. I have a few MOMC vintage figures, but nothing I would call a collection. Do you guys think that after SW dies down in 2-3 years it would be a better time to collect carded vintage figures?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I won the starwarsshop.com exclusive Hasbro Original Tilogy Series Holographic Emperor Action Figure. I got it for $14, plus shipping. I just hope I don't go through my figures to find that I already own one.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Guys, I have a question for you. I have a few MOMC vintage figures, but nothing I would call a collection. Do you guys think that after SW dies down in 2-3 years it would be a better time to collect carded vintage figures?
    I would have to think that once the interest dies down then yes they will get cheaper. Right now I'm not trying to get all of the figures I'm only trying to get some of them at a cheap price. I won't go over $30 on any one ROTJ figure and as you can see from an earlier post I spent $40 on an ESB figure only because I saw they usually go for around $100. I myself can't wait until interest dies down so I can make a killin' on the vintage.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I won the starwarsshop.com exclusive Hasbro Original Tilogy Series Holographic Emperor Action Figure. I got it for $14, plus shipping. I just hope I don't go through my figures to find that I already own one.
    So you got him for the same price as would have paid for him anyway on the fan club's site.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Malakite
    So you got him for the same price as would have paid for him anyway on the fan club's site.
    I don't doubt it, seeing as how much they overcharge on just about everything else. At least I have it, well that is when it arrives on my doorstep.

Here are some of my latest finds:

POTF2 Boba Fett, GC, .02, HS, $9.99
    POTF2 Darth Vader w/ Removable Helmet, GC, .00, FF, $8.10
    POTF2 Darth Vader w/ Removable Cape, GC, .03, FF, $9.02
    EU Luke in Imperial Sentinel Disguise, $13.49
    EU Imperial Sentinel, $12.99
    EU Spacetrooper, $16.99

All include shipping. Didn't snipe any.

I'm happy
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I put this in the other Ebay section but here it is for this one. I just bought a vintage POTF B-Wing Pilot unpunched with a buy it now of $29.95. Let's hope that it looks better than I think it's gonna. Here's the pic to see for yourself.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I wish the filter would allow me to say what Im thinking............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Freaking Awesome! What a conversation starter!