Question Looking for Millenium Falcon?

Does anyone know where I can buy the Millenium Falcon set at a resonable price. Thanks!

I'm afraid not, I ended up asking for it for a present when I couldn't find it on sale anywhere. Also, I've heard rumblings of it being "retired", which would make this set even HARDER to find! I can't verify that right now though, so I wish you the best of luck for saving money, but realistically, I would suggest going full-coin now before it disappears completely.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, I heard also it is to be retired, but I also heard that LEGO is going to make it a S&H exclusive.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ugh, shipping on that sucker would be expensive.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Which is probably why they're making it an S&H exclusive.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

LOL! Too funny...

I was messing around on Lego's web site and when I would check availability, I changed countries. It seams that it is available everywhere else but the US and Canada off of their website. I think you guys are right, they will probably make it available soon just off the web site.

Lego.com just posted it today

For any of you interested. Lego.com now has the Millenium Falcon available online for $99. It is a back order item but will ship by March 7, 2002. This is defenitly better than up to $200 on EBAY.