Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sweet new pics on Home page!

On the SSG main page, there's a bunch of awesome new pics! Plus some serious SPOILERS!

A deluxe figure of Anakin that changes into Darth Vader - it looks like he has snap-on armor? It also seems that he has a cloth cloak, which looks a little big but may be the way he's packaged.

Unleashed Grievous - don't collect these, but he looks cool.

Lightsabers - Obi-Wan, Mace, and color-changing Vader. I couldn't tell if Obi-Wan's was from ROTS/ANH or if Mace's is the right hilt, but a color-changing one (finally!) will be cool, even if it is only from blue to red.

A 12" "Ultimate Villain" has Anakin, a burned face that I guess acts as a mask, and Vader armor. I probably won't get it unless the price is right.

April 2 seems so close yet so far away!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Sweet new pics on Home page!

I really love the packaging on those lightsabers. I haven't collected them but because they actually put some effort into the outside I may pick them up. The other figs look great also expecially that Ani/Vader 3 3/4". Can't wait.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Some nice stuff is on the way. Really like both of the Anakin/Vader sets. Wish I could see the darn Unleashed Grevious a bit better.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Some nice stuff is on the way. Really like both of the Anakin/Vader sets. Wish I could see the darn Unleashed Grevious a bit better.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Grevious? Who's Grevious?

There's also a 12" Grievous on there that I forgot to mention.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thumbs up Re: Sweet new pics on Home page!

The 12" figures look promising. Unleashed Grevious looksto be very cool as well. Looks like those saber will be the 1st I will own.

Happy to see these pic's 1st here on SSG!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Very nice stuff. I agree that the Unleashed could be more clear, but the Anakin/Vader stuff looks good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    The 12" figures look promising. Unleashed Grevious looksto be very cool as well. Looks like those saber will be the 1st I will own.

Happy to see these pic's 1st here on SSG!
    Glad everyone likes them. We have more E3 products I wish we could show but we just cannot right now....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Cool! The "Ultimate villian" Anakin coming with the crispy snap on face, now that's an accessory! Great finds. (BTW, did anyone notice that Vader's saber says 'Color changing blade'?)

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Good insight on that lightsaber, Fluke!

I got most excited about the 12" figures.

Indeed, I think the Unleashed Grievous will be awesome when we can see it more clearly.

SirSteve rocks again with the first pics and best scoop!

I couldn't tell on the Anakin/Vader 3 3/4" if they were 2 figures or one with snap-on armor. Dont' tell me, but is Darth Vader Luke Skywalker's father?

I just added new Lightsaber pictures! Check them out!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!