Shaak Ti Pictures OnLine!!!!!

Well check out the small picture of her head and blast hereits only a teaser but the full image will be posted at Sandtroopers.com soon
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hmmmm...

Not sure what I think of the figure... she looks like she's in a "look at how cute I am holding my lightsaber" pose. I suppose I'll have to wait to see some other pics of this, but I'll probably pick it up.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

How can anyone pass up a Jedi?

Hopefully the full image will be posted at Sandtroopers soon I can seem to copy.paste and save these images aaaggggghhhhh
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

She looks pretty intresting, atleast it's not another human figure. The weird looking aliens have always been my favorite figures. Can't wait to see the full figure shot. I attached a copy of the charecter head picture. Not sure if I wanna attach one of the deflect accessory.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm all for the non-human Jedi, too! Unfortunatly, she does come across looking too cute, more a product of the translation to 3.75" format than anything else. However, the design puts me in the mind of clown make-up. What next, Em-Et Kelly the Jedi? Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clowns?
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Yeah, she is bit...clowny.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

looks preety cool...

They still haven't posted the full picture yet
    GNT
    ''