Walmart Mark-Downs?

While looking through the clearanced VOTC figures at a Walmart, I found a Dannik Jerriko with a $2 clearance sticker. Was this a mistake or is Walmart marking down these figures already?

The VOTC were marked at $5, so I don't think this was a case of someone accidentally putting the a sticker on the wrong figure. However, they did have a Dagobah Luke and Yoda each with a $5 sticker.

Re: Walmart Mark-Downs?

My local WM has about 10 Lobots for $2 and Han and Ben VOTC for $5. The POTC figures are in the $5.88 pegs (only one Han).

Cloud car pilots galore by me...all $2
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Very nice! Here in México OTC figures are around 109 pesos..that is kind of 9 bucks...and you don't wnt to know VOTC's price.
    [SIGNATURE]

That was a huge mistake trg. My Wal-Mart had Titaniuk at clearance for a few days. I only got one. Went today and found an X-wing but it rang up at regular price(4.97). Then I went into the hotwheels aisle and saw pegs of them at regular price. I asked the guy and he said they pulled them off clearance and it was a mistake that they were on there to begin with.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten