is that eBay story about the dad selling his naughty kids' games a hoax ?

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/20...ay-gifts_x.htm

Or is he just a dumb ****ing moron ?

It's fine to take a stand Pops, but why go the eBay route and then say they'll just be returned to the store if they don't sell ? ? ? That's really smart, let's put them on eBay where we can pay listing and potential final value fees when they can just be returned much more easily for a full refund.

Re: is that eBay story about the dad selling his naughty kids' games a hoax ?

Sounds like BS, perhaps like someone trying to pad their auction with an interesting sob story.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today I read that Golden Palace.com bought the auction for over 5 Grand on the condition that the money go to charity . . . so the dad said a new heater would be bought for their church.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6753901/

how dare he just give away nintendo DS's! i have heard stories about people waiting in line for them in my area! take them back to the stores so other people can enjoy them!
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

DS doesnt seem worth to be waiting in line for.Give it a few months and they'll be collecting dust in places.

I personally would have just returned everything to the store.I think the dad got greedy and was hoping a good story was going to rake in more cash for him.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I saw about this on CNN and I instantly thought that it was just a gimmick so that he could get top dollar for them. Ridiculous.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Anything for the proverbial fifteen minutes and/or the almighty dollar. (200th post! Take that, Mysterio!)
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.