Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Im gonna be in debt..

When I was out for AOTC MM I ended up going to a 24 hour WM and they didn't even have the figures up yet so it may depend on where you are.

I was also able to get about 10 of the figures about 1 month early at a local Kohl's.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Those of us that army-build could be in for a world of hurting.
    I was just thinking the same thing. I'll need at least a couple clones to start off with. Maybe build the army up thru out the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Now it starts to seem really dumb waiting out there all afternoon and evening to be the first person in line, especially if I don't plan to buy anything!
    LOL

MM is a lot of fun and I don't want to miss it. I have a WM that is relatively near me in Elkton MD that's open 24 hrs.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I'll at least try to get all the figures, be they basic, deluxe, or in cinema scenes (which are likely those battle arena 2-packs). If I can, I'll get the ships and playsets as well. I'll be passing on Unleashed, 12", and other non-3 3/4" lines. You can always ask for this stuff for holidays, you know.

It will be a rough year but also great fun.