Thread: Myo Variant

Myo Variant

AS posted at RS, Myo is a variant figure as well. One with cup in hand, one cup in blister.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myo variant 1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	10007   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myo variant 2.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	10008  
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 01-19-2005 at 09:11 AM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Myo Variant

There is a similar variant on the Feltipern. The early one (I believe) has the gun in the bubble, while later version have him holding the gun.

I have yet to see either of the "in bubble" versions in person. If anyone has one, and is interested in a trade. . . drop me a PM.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

So which one is harder to find?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist
    So which one is harder to find?
    I would guess that the "in bubble" variations are the tougher versions, but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, I doubt there will be much of a price difference. Variations haven't been getting the attention that they used to, and I don't see many collectors making a big deal about them anymore. Even I used to search high and low for the variants. . . no I'm more like. . . eh. . .

I have never seen the in bubble variant, so right now I would say those are harder to find.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    There is a similar variant on the Feltipern. The early one (I believe) has the gun in the bubble, while later version have him holding the gun.
    Do you have pics of this one?
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 01-19-2005 at 08:51 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I got a case of these figures a long time ago and they were the glass in hand version, so I'd assume the bubble version should be hitting now.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Do you have pics of this one?
    I saw pics posted on another SW Collecting site. I wasn't sure if I could post those photo's here, so I left well enough alone.

If possible just post a link.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    If possible just post a link.
    OK. . . here it goes. There's another variation mentioned about Rabe, but I can't see any reason to even discuss it. See for yourself!

http://www.potf2.com/potj/forums/top...?TOPIC_ID=7702