Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Episode III PEZ despensers...

Grievous, Chewie, the Death Star and the Emperor...

Is it just me or does the Emperor look like Mama Cass?

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Episode III PEZ despensers...

These look great. ANd yes, he does look like Mama Cass, the choking on a sammich variant.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Great, more stuff I'll have to hunt down, after all I was sucker enough to pay $25 each for those limited edition PEZ dispensers several months back. The Emperor looks frightening, he should be more of a pasty white color
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You'd have to be one brave kid to get yer maw near enough to Palpy's to grab that block of sugar. Bleh! He's creepin' me out.

Did anyone else notice the Death Star dispenser right up front. I had totally forgotten about that lil' guy in the movie.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

They all look kind of scary.Probably pass on these and just stick with my OT dispensers.

Palpy looks...scary not a good scary either.A weird guy in drag look.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

At least the glow in the dark Emperor looks alittle more normal. Or as normal as he can get.

Found the Pez Dispensers this morning sans Chewie. They a;so released Boba,3PO, Yoda and R2. Also a black Sidious Wal-Mart Exclusive one. Also found a Grievous error pack inewhere he is backwards in the casing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grievous error.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	10516   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grievous pez.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	10517   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	death star.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	10518   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Sidious.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	10519   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sidious Exclusive.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	10520  

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I went searching for these tonight, just because it was the one random thing that I remembered to look for while I was out and about. No Luck, but I'm sure that my relatives will be picking them up for me as they have done in the past, but for the price, I can't blame them.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have all the OT dispensers including a PEZ/Star Wars display for them. So I'll probably get these to complete the set.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just curious, I have recently spotted some gigantic Pez dispensers at Toys R' Us and purchased the Death Star one. This Pez dispenser is about 12" tall and is electronic as it sparkles and plays the Star Wars theme when you pull the top back.

The Pez dispensers cannot be "tried" in action before buying, unlike many other electronic devices in where you can push a button and preview the fun.

My question is do the other dispensers, like Grevious, R2-D2, etc. play the same exact sounds or do they imitate whatever object they are? I would like to get a few more, but if they all do the same thing, then I think I might pass.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.