Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any other Dannik Jerriko figs have a frozen knee joint?

I picked up this figure the other day because it wasn't $7 and I am a sucker and when I got home, one of Dannik's knees was frozen on the hinge part of the joint even though the rotation still worked fine. It looks like the main part of the lower leg somehow fused with the small knee itself as there's no separation line between the 2 pieces unlike the opposite knee, however you can see the subtle color difference on the frozen knee still so it's obvious there are 2 pieces there.

Anybody else run into this issue? If so, was there a way to fix it?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Any other Dannik Jerriko figs have a frozen knee joint?

I haven't seen that on SW figures yet, but I've seen it alot on Marvel Legends (as well as Spider-Man and other Toy-Biz lines.) I just boil em' a little. Usually after that I can gently "break" the joint loose.

Dang JT, first VOTC Vader and now this...you got no luck.

VOTC Vader isn't a defect like this Dannik is, that Vader is simply designed poorly. But yeah, I did have that same thought when I got Dannik out of his bubble tray and found this unfortunate development.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I haven't opened my DJ yet, but regarding knees of figures, my Luke Jabba's palace figure has knees that bend both ways and his arm pops off with little hesitation.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Here's my advice: throw it away - it's a crappy figure.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

No way, it cost me $5.88! Plus, once I fill in those holes in his face with silly putty, he'll look ok in my cantina area.

Hold it under hot water. Once you get it to work it should be good to go.
    Thanks George.

The leg plastic is literally fused to the knee, I'd have to take a knife to it I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke Skywalker
    I haven't opened my DJ yet, but regarding knees of figures, my Luke Jabba's palace figure has knees that bend both ways and his arm pops off with little hesitation.
    Unfortunately, that's just the way the knees are made. Take a look at the peg inside the arm that pops off. It's probably misshapen and doesn't stay in right. I've gotten a few different figures like that. I take them back for replacement.