Prototype Greivous

GH posted pics of the prototype greivous. Looks pretty sweet
    Follow the it always knows.

Last edited by Kidhuman; 01-20-2005 at 09:59 AM. Reason: misspelled Greivous, JJL would get on me if I didnt edit it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Prototype Greivous

This could top any Unleashed released thus far.

My favorite has always been Boba Fett rocketing out of the Sarlaac Pit.

Looks like General Grievous is going to give Fett a run for his money!

I'm just the complete opposite. Yes, I realize that this is a prototype but this looks horrible. He looks like a damn praying mantis. I liked him better when he was called Kitik Keed'kak. The General just doesn't interest me at all he's just another one of the famous one movie Prequel villians that gets killed.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Im going to have to see this thing in person before I decide. I think I wouldve liked him better with lightsabers. I dont know.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    Im going to have to see this thing in person before I decide. I think I wouldve liked him better with lightsabers. I dont know.
    He has lightsabres. The upper set of arms has a lightsaber in each hand.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I am happier with GG than with Anakin and Obi-Wan. I 'm just not real keen on their poses. I know they're meant to be locked together, but Obi looks like he surfing in a cup of cofee and giving the 'Don't go there girlfriend' hand gesture.

I would have prefered Anakin with his sword drawn back so that it's parallel with his back, ready to deliver a death blow and Obi to be poised to block it. Still, maybe they'll look better when they're painted.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    The upper set of arms has a lightsaber in each hand.
    LoL. Im so stupid, I didnt even realize they were there, they blended it to well with his hands... I guess I do like it now!
    Thanks for pointing it out to me!
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I'm not an Unleashed collector (I have only four others: 1st Vader, Jango, Anakin, and Yoda) but I'm definitely picking up the Unleashed Grievous.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]