Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

The Official 2005 ROTS Figure List (Spoilers)

http://www.galactichunter.com/photo....3checklist.jpg

Wow! So there really will be at least 56 figures. With multiple Obi-Wans, Anakins (including one on Mustafar!), Yodas, Palpatines, and Grievouses. I have absolutely no idea who Polis Massan, Tado, and Baccarra are. Looks like we will be getting a Tarkin. There's definitely going to be some interesting figures, as well as film characters!

And what do you know, Tycho - no Han Solo!

Re: The Official 2005 ROTS Figure List (Spoilers)

Sweet list! I am looking forward to getting all of these figures even though I don't know what many will look like or who's who. Fifty-six figures! Wow. That is good and bad. I like the large selection, but I am going to be out a lot of $$$$$$$$$.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Things are looking mighty tasty. 56 isn't too bad of a number unless all of those are on Midnight Madness then, yes that is a bad number. 56 x $6.99 makes for nearly $400.00. Yipes. I'll have the cash no problem but that's alot of sweet mollah to be dishing out on one night. I really feel for you army builders.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It looks like the days of -- One to keep -- One to open are gone

I was looking today for the preview figures -- with no luck (in Texas).

HOWEVER -- I have a plan -- I work for a corporation that does a lot of business with outside vendors. These guys are always trying to get me to buy their product ~~~

Looks like these guys are going to have to start bribing me with ROTS Figures ...

But that goes against our ethics policy -- doesn't it --
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I wish the list was more specific. I think this line will be like OTC and around Aug. and Hasbro will start a new Saga line in Sep.

How I figure.
    24 figures Apr. 2
    +8 each month because we have Coll. 1 +2
    =
    32 May
    40 Jun
    48 Jul
    56 Aug

I like this idea becuase it will get all the ROTS figures out of the way.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

That makes good sense, hopefully I'll be able to afford all of it!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Sounds sweet, where did it say Tarkin on there?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Off topic, but does anyone notice a difference in when you're posting things. Right now it's 10:11 but my post time says about a half hour ago.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Tarkin's #45. Since this is the spoilers and you set me up I found this on the web. I don't know about the authenticity but it's here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tarkin.JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	10018  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    Off topic, but does anyone notice a difference in when you're posting things. Right now it's 10:11 but my post time says about a half hour ago.

Taken note and alerted SirSteve, thanks DQ.

Thanks Slicker, I overlooked him 18 times.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten