Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Question When is midnight madness for the ROTS figures?

I'm already saving up.

Re: When is midnight madness for the ROTS figures?

4/02/05 is the date.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here's a partial dilemma for me. I just got a new credit card in the mail that I was not expected to get. I already have one that I use a couple times a week and I pay it off all the time. I'm not sure if I should activate the other one just to use for Midnight madness, pay it off and then cut it up. Any suggestions?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'd got for it DarthQuack. The only reason people get into trouble with those things is because they get stupid. And SW is not stupid. Play it safe and you're all good.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'm gonna wait to see how my next paycheck is gonna be, and depending on when I file my taxes too, love overtime paychecks

Here is a better scenario, activate it, give it to me, I buy tons of stuff, we split it, and then say it was stolen.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Haha, that's a great idea. We should get everyone on the boards doing that. We would all save money somehow and the credit companys would be screwed

And isn't that what's it's all about people. Sticking it to the man.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Damn striaght Kip.

Try to never use credit cards to buy this stuff.

Save money for Star Wars, and emergencies.

I've been doing so, and also plan my dioramas. I've been adding up how many of the first 24 figures I'll be buying from the masterlist GH just put out.

I think I'm buying like 95 figures or something.

Well, at $6.99 vs. $5.88, not including tax, I'd SAVE over $85 buying my stuff exclusively from Wal-Mart.

I may not be buying at Midnite Madness this year - and it wouldn't be the first time.

In 1999, SirSteve, Thrawn, and I were in Denver, Colorado for the last night of the Star Wars Celebration 1 (The Dagobah Convention). Well, the weather was better and we just went out to check out all the fun. I didn't want to haul all my stuff back on the plane to California - plus they don't let you take that much anyway. I got my stuff at Wal-Mart the next morning after my plane got in.

In 2002, I spent almost $800 at Midnite Madness. It was fun. But Wal-Mart and Toys R Us were not over $1.00 a part on price. The difference was less than 50 cents if I recall.

This time around I think I'll go for one last night of fun - maybe even try to be first in line - but I may not buy anything until 7am the next morning when my Wal-Mart opens.