Question Death Star Escape (TRU Exclusive)

I am in the process of trying to complete my checklist off and did all of it with the exception of one thing - a cinema scene "Death Star Escape" which was a 12/1/1996 Toys 'R Us exclusive release. It is a .00 version, but there are two types of .00 versions. One on my checklist is labeled "POTF box" and one is labeled "Cinema scene". How do I know which one I have?

Thanks!
    vemnox

If it is any help, I have attached a picture I found on a site of what the package looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	potfdeathstarescape.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	10027  
    Last edited by vemnox; 01-21-2005 at 10:44 PM.

Re: Death Star Escape (TRU Exclusive)

The only variants we have listed are .00 with no SKU and .01 with an SKU...

http://systems.figures.com/database/...=5&sitemid=431

I'm afraid I don't know of any other versions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hm, hopefully it is that way. I was going by http://www.rebelscum.com/wedge/priceguide.asp which had two types of .00. Could be wrong of course.

Ok, I think I see exactly what the confusion is, the first listing that says
    Death Star Escape (POTF2) released: 12/1/1996 Wave: 1
    .00 Playset POTF Box $14 $4
    That is a separate item, it is the Death Star Escape playset in the orange windowless box released in '96. The second listing is the Cinema Scene, originally released as a TRU exclusive in May of '97 in the green window box and months later as a non-exclusive (they have it listed as Sept '97, could be right about the non-exclusive date, I'm not sure).

There's a LOT of toys named "Death Star Escape" going back nearly 30 years now, there was the aforementioned cheesy tiny playset and the cinema scene, Galoob's Death Star Escape Action Fleet Battle Pack, Kenner's Micro Collection playset in the '80s, the POTJ Han Solo "Death Star Escape" figure, the Han & Chewie Silver Anniversary POTJ Death Star Escape 2pack, as well as 2 separate board games called "Escape the Death Star" that a lot of collectors call by the "Death Star Escape" name.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.