Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CelebIII Exclusive figure revealed!!!

This Rocks!!!

Well, I definitely plan on getting 4! When I first read it though I thought we might be able to buy upto 12, but 4 will do! So what do you guys think of this exclusive? Duh!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Re: CelebIII Exclusive figure revealed!!!

Very, very nice and very original. This is quite a novel idea and will make a great addition to the collection.

Now to only find someone to pick one up for me. Where or where can I find someone to pick me up one?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Exclusives suck, but this one isn't that bad. I actually think they should do these talking bases for quite a few figures. Even if it's just the main figures. Especially after hearing a tease of the sound chip. It's definatly not your crappy commtech.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

This is awesome. Did you guys read how the packaging was made for the collectors, and you can take the batteries out without opening up the card, now that is awesome.

I wonder if this is an all-new culpt. From what I can tell, it looks it.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

While I understand the theme that they are going through, I really liked the uniqueness of the George Lucas figure. I was kind of hoping that they would do something along that line. That will be the only time that something like that was produced. The Darth Vader figure is something that they could easily produce at any time along the product line.

I suppose I will get one, but I am not quite as excited about this figure as some.
    May the force be with you.

I'm picking up a couple of these for sure!! One on card and one to open and one for Jedi Drew...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Can spomeone please pick oner up for me. I will pay cost plus shipping. Thanks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll grab one for ya. I'll PM you before the convention.
    May the force be with you.

Yeah I'm planning already to pick up 4, I want to atleast keep 2 but probably 3, so I'll have atleast one extra to sell/give to someone! I might change my mind and keep all four, But PM me as well, but After the event(one to see if I even could get 'em(I'm sure they'll go fast!) and by then I'll have a better Idea of what I want to do with my extras!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]