Exclamation this might be a good question

i was wondering......does it really take all 4 days at celebration to do or see everything or is possible to do or see everthing all in two days?
    thanks
    george

Re: this might be a good question

I think you would be hard pressed to see and do everything in even four days, much less two.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I haven't been to the other Celebrations, but I would say it depends on what you want to see. If there are a lot of panels going on during your 2-day stay, that you want to see; then you might not get to see much. Also, you could eat up a lot of time waiting in lines to buy stuff or for autographs. If you can only go for 2 days, then consider this also, Saturday will more than likely be the busiest day, followed closely by Friday, Thursday & Sunday will probably be considerably less crowded, but Thursday doesn't start until Noon, so it's a shorter day.

Hope that helps.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

i figure since i won't be going to celebration 3 any other time in my life less than one month before eiii is released, i should go for all four days...this is a once in a lifetime thing for your's truly so i'm packing as much star wars nerdliness in one helping that i can...i figure it's a must...
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergeorge
    i was wondering......does it really take all 4 days at celebration to do or see everything or is possible to do or see everthing all in two days?
    thanks
    george
    Ha! Ha! No really. There is no way in this planet that you can everything in even a week! At CII I did about or less than 25% of what I wanted to do.

CIII will have sidiously huge lines-lines that will last for about two hours. Trust me. I would say on Thursday you can do about Four-Five things
    Friday Three Events Sat-Sun (Two Events at the most)

I'd say this is about as realistic as I can get, unless what you were planning to do was nothing at all.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I'm with Darth Grifter! I'm going ALL-OUT! for Celebration III. I'm gonna soak the WHOLE weekend up like a massive sponge! I'm gonna try and do everything!

I had to sit home and not go to Celebration II, this is a big treat to myself.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Same here. My best friend and I are coming down the night before and leaving the night of the last day (we both got the 4-day passes). We'll be experiencing everything we can possibly do. We didn't get to go to Celebration I or II.